🔥BONUS-CHAPTER🔥

Start from the beginning

"Y/N! It's a pleasure seeing you again!" the driver exclaimed as you smile and return the gesture. "It's very nice to see you too, Sir Robin!" you exclaimed, seeing how happy he was. He let out a laugh and nodded, driving the limo away.

"You've changed! The last time I see you was when you're still a little kid. Even your family won't let us in," Sir Robin said as you smile.

"I'm pretty sure my mom is out today so don't worry going in our mansion. The maids are on our side," you said as the old man let out a brief laugh.

"Your smile is very wonderful. Seeing you is like reminiscing my own daughter. She's about your age, you know."

"I'm sure she's a wonderful person," you responded while looking down.

The driver notice and so does the others. Sir Robin smiles and laugh. "Don't worry. They won't judge your new behavior. In fact, you'll make them surprise!"

You smile happily and nods your head, thanking him in the process. Once all of you went silent, Luke suddenly burst out in laughter as you look at him weird.

"I knew you're weird but I wasn't expecting you to be like Mad Hatter!" you exclaimed as he apologized.

"I swear your face was so scared. It's not like we're sending you to go with 'Off with your head!' place," Luke exclaimed as you sighed and pouted.

"You have to expect that this have been 2 or more years since I went back! What if suddenly mom sees me and forced me to wear a hanbok!? I wore it once and Izayoi laughed at me!" you explained as he laughed again.

"Shit! I forgot you're also there," you blushed in embarrassment and looked away, crossing your arms as he laugh hardly.

"Is it really that bad?" Amao asked which you shrunk and Luke only laughs harder. "Luke, stop teasing here," Sir Robin chuckles as you shrunk even more.

"Sorry, Y/N. It was quite a funny thing..." Sir Robin said as you felt that your pride has been taken away.

"I get it! I was chubby and small and stupendously short!" you exclaimed as Luke laughed harder as you slaps his hand while blushing in embarrassment.

He stops and wipe his tears away as he looks at you. "There will be a festival though. So... PFT-" and he continues doing it again.

"Ugh! This is why we have feuds! You jerk!" you grabbed a pillow and smack him as he apologized while laughing.

After a few hours, all of you went out of the limo and your friends almost died at the sight. "Welcome to my mansion!" you said as they all looked a lot like ghosts, though Megamo is still the same.

"Oh? Your parents also works in technologies?" Megamo asked as you nodded.

"Technically, it was someone else's company as my father and them had shared it together. My company works for fields like coconuts and such. My mom really likes fashion and such so... we have a boutique at some places in Korea," you explains.

"There is still more... ehe," you scratches the back of your neck, sweating a few as they all looked at you with wide eyes.

"You are a conglomerate!?" Kokona asked which you shrugged.

"I have no intention being one but hey, I like living in Japan better," you sighed. Sir Robin drove away as Luke helps you with your luggage. You came in and every maids had greeted you.

"Y/N!" Izayoi's voice resonates the room as he ran up to you and picked you up by your waist, twirling you around with a happy smile.

He lets you down as you and him shared another hug. "I miss my sister!" he said as he turns your shoulder and quickly bring you to the dining room.