"Please let me be happy for a minute Zee.." Harry said dramatically. "It's ours alright."

"Sorry..babe. It's our house." Zayn smiled. "I'll go see Niall hasn't got burn marks okay." He said massaging Harry's back. The latter was hunched over the steering wheel groaning seeing Louis approaching the car.

"You know we can see you, Harold, get out of the car" Louis said stopping next to the driver's door.

"I know you can see me Louis," Harry grunted lifting his head to look at him, "I'm not hiding"

"Well I don't know how your mind works now, do I ?" Louis teased.

"Cheryl is waiting for you guys, come on" Liam clapped his hands, opening the door for Zayn.

"He's such a fucking side kick." Harry whispered
before reaching for the handle. "Move out of the way, Louis, some of us need more space" He nudged him out of the way with the door.

"One would think you were not happy to see us little one, what's got your knickers in a twist, bro?" Louis continued pestering him.

Harry grabbed Zayn's hand walking to the entrance, "Why are you here, I didn't invite any of you? "

"Zayn did.." Louis grinned at Harry who raised his eyebrows at Zayn,

"I didn't." Zayn denied shaking his head. "I only told mom about where we're going when we dropped Yazz off for her sleepover."

"Well she told me all excited, so you indirectly invited me, babe." Louis smiled at him.

Harry stared at him, "What's your excuse?"

"Lou told me." Liam said.

"Liam called me..." Niall shrugged matter of factly.

"You know what, don't care" Harry looked around for Cheryl, not really wanting to shout her name, but was tempted. "Baby, make sure to remind me to hire a security guard to stop this fuckers coming to our house in the future, yeah."

"Yeah." Zayn said giggling.

They all went inside Louis leading the way. Except for Harry and Zayn they haven't seen the house and were in awe.

"Bloody hell." Niall whispered.

While Liam looked around open mouthed, amazed. "oh my God"

"This house is insane..Zee" Louis commented.

They were standing in the foyer looking around. From the foyer it was like an open plan long corridor leading to the TV room/lounge area and swimming pool. A study and master bedroom to the right, dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms and game room to the left. It was level plan house, had it has a conservatory. Well, Harry was sold by that.

He was standing tall and proud. He chose this house, Zayn had been reluctant. He had to remind Zayn that he'd grown up in a big house, that felt homely because Trisha made it homely. Size of the house didn't matter, it was up to them to make it their own, to make it cosy. To make it a home. Thinking about all the rooms in this house, had Harry's mind wonder about the many possibilities that made his dick twitched.

"Wow..Wow.." Liam was like a child touching every surface, he went further exploring and disappeared with Niall behind him imitating his actions and both squealed loudly when they saw the pool. Rushing back to the foyer Liam yelled, "Pool party and I call dibs on organising the first one. Can I, Zee..please?"

"No you cannot, Liam." Harry replied.

"Come on Harry, you love swimming." Liam whined like a child, "We need a pool party."