JEALOUS

JENNIE POV

I noticed Lisa doesn't talk to me that much as before. It's been a week she's been obviously chatting with someone. She's even laughing or sometimes smirking hmp! what a crazy jerk.

" Hey Lisa " I called her after our professor dismissed us early. I was about to ask her to come along with me in buying crossiant bread. She turned around and looked at me.

"Why? " She said and come near me.

" Can you come along with me? Let's buy bre-" I was gutted by her

" Sorry Jen.. But me and nayeon have a date " She said then my eye brows frowned

"Date? " I said and she nodded

"But dont worry I'll ask jisoo to go with y-"

"No it's ok " I said " I'll be fine on my own"

"Come on jennie" She said

" No really.. It's ok.. " I lied. So she's now busy with her nayeon..

" Then I'll just go with you but we need to be fast.. Nayeon will be waiting for me"  She said. She kept on talking about that nayeon! It irritates me

"No" I said " I don't want to ruin your date with her.. "

"Stop sulking jennie.. Let's go" She said and held my hand. My heart suddenly beats fast. Shit!

She drove us at the bakery and she payed for my bread. I don't know why she kept on insisting buying it for me but still I'm thankful.

" Your checkup is tomorrow right? " She asked and I nodded while eating" I don't think I'll be able to go with you.. Nayeo-"

"Can you not mention that name again?! " I said. She was surprised and   I was too.. I didn't mean to say that it just suddenly came out of my mouth. I sighed " Can you not just mention her when I'm with you ok? " I said and she nodded

" Why? Are you jealous? " She said smirking.

" Of course not! " I said " It's just that.. I'm eating and I'm with you but you kept on mentioning her..youre being rude"

" Yeah your jealous alright " She said and laughed then I rolled my eyes.

" Don't you have a date with her? You're already late" I said

"Nahh.. I cancelled it for you " She said and pinched my cheek.

"Tsk." I said and looked outside the window. I smiled and felt my cheeks getting hot. I think I'm falling for her..
The fuck you did to your life jennie.
Your living your life full of lies. You lied to her.. You told her she's not the father and now you're falling for her?

I lied to everyone and here I am kept on doing stupid things.

"You're crying? Why? What happened " Lisa said. I didn't realize I'm crying already. She stopped her car at the side of the street and she took her handkerchief and wiped my tears "why are you crying? "

"Stop that.. " I said. Stop making me fall for you manoban! . I looked at her confused face

"W-why? " She asked. " I didn't even do anything? "

"Just take me home.. " I said and wipe my tears.

"Call me jennie when you want someone to talk to"  I won't...

"I don't know why you're suddenly being like this but cheer up bunny.. " She said and smiled to me. I looked away.

The ride was silent. She brought me home and had a little talk with my mom downstairs. I wish I could turn back time.. If only I've been true to myself and everyone.. I won't feel this regret now..