Chapter 49

HAYES'S POV

Hannah's birthday was tomorrow and I really wanted to throw her a party. She didn't want one, but deep down I know she did.

I sent out a huge group message to all of our friends telling them that I was having a surprise party for her. I even flew in Rachel so she could come.

I ordered her favorite cake, cookie cake, and got her her favorite ice cream. I even got her a new video camera. She's been wanting one because she getting tired of videoing her YouTube videos from her phone.

It was going to be tomorrow night. In this field in the park. We were going to have a big bonfire and just hangout. Shes going to love it.

I met up with Zoey today to figure out what decorations there's going to be.

"Hey Zoey."

"Hey Hayes."

"So is everything set up for tomorrow night?"

"Yep except one thing."

"What?"

"You know how we were going to get 5 seconds of summer to sing."

"Yea."

"Well they can't make it anymore."

"Really?!"

"Yea..."

"Okay well Shawn's coming back from his tour so she's really like it if he played something."

"Okay! Can you call and ask?"

"Sure."

- CALL-

"Hello?"

"Hey Shawn it's Hayes."

"Hey man!"

"So are you still coming for Hannah's party tomorrow night?"

"Wouldn't miss it, why?"

"I need you to play a couple of songs. Can you?"

"Sure dude, is be happy too!"

"Cool thanks bro I owe you one."

"No problem man."

-END CALL-

"Okay, he can do it."

"Good! Now how many people are coming?"

"40 including me."

"Okay. I think we are all set."

"Alright, thanks Zoey!"

"Your welcome."

I walked back home because I had to eat dinner. I walked in and sat at the table.

"Hayes where were you?" Will said.

"I was with Zoey double checking on Hannahs party."

"Cool. Can I come?"

"Sure. She likes you, but when do you go back to Florida?"

"3 days."

"Okay then, ya your good."

We finished eating and then I went upstairs and went to bed early so I could go over to Hannah's tomorrow and take her out.