BELINDA: I washed the clothes! I was able to do it really fast! The river's currents helped a lot.

CONNER: And where's the clothes?

Belinda smiles confidently for a second before her eyes go wide and the smile suddenly drops.

BELINDA CONT'D: Oops.

LUCY: Are you kidding me?!

BELINDA: I know where they are at least! By the river!

CONNER: It's okay, I made a map. We shouldn't get lost getting there.

BELINDA: We don't need a map to get there.

LUCY: Guys, stop! We need to go get the clothes. Now.

Belinda and Conner look at each other before bolting away. Lucy looks towards the rest and gives an apologetic smile.

LUCY: Sorry, we have to go.

DARCY: Yeah, no worries. Go do your thing!

Lucy runs to catch up with Belinda and Conner. Erle faces the remainder of the group which consists of Jordania, Min, Darcy, and Nancy.

ERLE CONT'D: We should list out everyone that has the path of the machine mark. It's definitely saying that we can't trust them at all.

NANCY: I've only got the machine mark...

DARCY: Are you saying we shouldn't trust Belinda? She has the path of the machine mark.

JORDANIA: Do you think the machine mark people are like in a group together and maniacally planning something? Like a secret society?

MIN: As if a group of children can actually do anything.

ERLE: If one of the children can perform powerful alchemy then I wouldn't ignore it at all.

MIN: What? Are you accusing me of being a... what the hell are the notes telling us? A traitor? What is this?

ERLE: A danger. I think you're a danger.

NANCY: How do you know it's just Min? I mean it could be me or Belinda or anyone else with a machine mark.

ERLE: It was written in past tense. That means they aren't part of the machine path anymore. They're part of the path of void now so it adds up.

JORDANIA: Min never had the path of the machine mark though. They had the machine mark.

ERLE: It's the same thing. The shop keep has told people that wanted a box and were part of the machine mark say that they were already set on that path. Said it was meaningless to get a damn box too.

DARCY: Belinda found the paper though. She's probably more likely to be doing it.

ERLE: Why would she do that? There isn't a reason to do that. I don't think she wants to get mobbed so she wouldn't be the traitor.

NANCY: How do you know if the notes are real? What if it's an elaborate prank?

JORDANIA: Spontaneous combustion is pretty serious stuff.

DARCY: What makes you think Min is the one to be doing it too?

ERLE: No memories of our real home? Of earth? The floating sphere? Does that not seem suspicious to you guys at all?

MIN: Floating sphere? That sounds ridiculous.

JORDANIA: Erle, I knew Min for a long ass time. Sure they have no memories of this place but they definitely aren't a bad person.

ERLE: Why help with the mystery then?

MIN: Can't I be curious? Am I not allowed to join you guys?

DARCY: What do we get by participating again?

NANCY: We're hoping that we get to go home.

JORDANIA: I have my doubts on the getting home thing.

ERLE: It's the best thing we have and I don't want anyone to ruin this. If someone is going to threaten this chance then I don't want to risk it!

MIN: I have no interest of getting in the way of you going back to whatever fantasy world you belong to.

ERLE: How do we know to trust you? Huh? What if this is all part of the disguise?

JORDANIA: Erle, I've known Min for years now. The only thing they're up to is messing around with alchemy.

ERLE: How do we know you're not part of this also?

JORDANIA (irritated): Really Erle? Are you going to be pointing your finger at anyone that goddamn breathes on this floating rock?

DARCY: Guys, can we calm down for a second?

ERLE: I'm being careful like any person with a brain would do.

JORDANIA: Turning on each other won't help us finding any more clues either!

DARCY: I'm sorry Jordania but I can't take you seriously with the paint on your face.

NANCY: I don't... think we can trust them either.

There is a pause. Tension is high within the group and Min lets out a sigh of frustration.

MIN CONT'D: I'm done with this conversation. Believe whatever you want, I don't care.

Min walks away briskly and Jordania follows them after giving a disappointed look to the rest.

DARCY CONT'D: Dudes...

ERLE: It's fine. We'll be fine. Everything is fine.

DARCY: Are you sure?

Nancy places a hand on his shoulder and he glances back at her.

NANCY CONT'D: It's better to be cautious...

DARCY: I guess...