"We should report back", Peter muttered as Emil froze next to him. They had both obviously spotted the same thing. Quicker than they had come, Peter three Emil over his shoulder and leapt over the debris that they had just taken five minutes to climb over in a single bound. He landed on a clearer platform directly above where stark and Strange were arguing again.

"I hate your super strength sometimes", Emil grumbled as Peter dropped him on his feet.

"That's not what you said the other night", Peter retorted absentmindedly. Emil cuffed him around the back of the head in embarrassment. Peter ignored it and began to lower himself upside down towards Stark and Strange below. Rolling his eyes at his boyfriend's spider attitude to gravity, Emil slid down the web after him.

"You know", Peter was saying, interrupting the adults conversation. "If aliens lay eggs in me and I try to eat you, I'm sorry". Emil coughed on a laugh.

"If hear another single pop culture reference out of you two for the rest of the trip, do you understand", Stark warned.

"They're in the walls", Emil stated, smirking.

"Somethings coming", Peter elaborated.

No sooner had he finished speaking did something bounce and land between their feet. Emil couldn't get a good look at in before it exploded, sending them all falling. Him and Peter lost their grip on the web and flew back to land heavily against the floor with a thud. Across the room, figures charged through a hole in the wall with gun like objects pointed towards them.

"Thanos!" One of them shouted in what sounded like english. A blue figure roared and threw something towards Strange which he blocks with a magic circle. Another hostile flew into the air on jet powered shoes pursued by Stark. He did something that must have been electro magnetic as it rendered Stark stuck to a metal beam.

"Aaaaahhhh!" Peter yelled, crawling backwards as a female figure with large black eyes and glowing antenna loomed over them. "Please don't put your eggs in me!" He shrieked as he webbed the alien up. Emil hastily teleported away with a flash, landing a few feet away.

The female figure hopped forwards towards him and Emil recoiled backwards. They had been so focused on her that the flying hostile was able to land a kick which sent Peter flying backwards. He aimed his guns at Emil who flashed away as he began firing. The flying alien chose to turn his attention back to Peter, quickly immobilising him with an electrical wire device.

"Hey everybody, lets chill the f out", he said in English as he held a gun to Peter's head. Stark had managed to free himself and hovered over them threateningly as Strange held a magic circle over the blue alien.

"Yeah", Emil said from behind the alien holding Peter. He had his hand pointed into a finger gun and pressed to the side of the alien's head. "I think you should chill the fuck out and let him go".

The alien sighed and pressed something on his head. The thing must have been a helmet as it melted away to reveal a human man in his mid thirties with sandy hair. He pointed his gun at them. "I'm going to ask this one time. Where is Gamora?"

"I'll do you one better", Stark retorted and he landed in front of them. "Who is Gamora?"

"I'll do you one better, why is Gamora?" The blue alien at Dr Strange's feet yelled. Emil snorted.

"Tell me where the girl is or I'm going to French fry this little freak", the sandy haired non alien human Male growled.

"Do that and I'll melt your brain", Emil responded. "And don't you dare call my boyfriend a freak you overgrown mole rat".

"He can do it", Peter squeaked. "I've seen him shoot through a wall and a plane with one shot".

"Oh yeah, you don't want to tell me where she is. That's fine. I'll just kill all four of you and beat it out of Thanos myself". The gun pressed closer to Peter's head.

"Or you can try and die", Emil warned. He let the energy condense in his hand but did not release it. The tip of his finger flower bright blue and the man eyed it nervously.

"Is this ninja looking freak really trying to finger gun me?" It was a rhetorical question.

"Thanos? Wait what master do you serve?" Dr Strange paused.

"What am I supposed to say, Jesus?" The guy retorted sarcastically.

"You're from Earth", Stark stated.

"I'm from Missouri".

"Yeah that's on earth dipshit. So what are you hassling is for?"

"So you're not with Thanos?" Peter asked hesitantly. Emil stayed still, finger still pressed against the guys head.

"Not which Thanos? No! I'm here to kill Thanos! Who are you guys?" The guy looked confused.

Peter's mask disappeared to reveal his face and he frowned at the guy holding him captive. "We're the avengers man".

"Oh the ones Thor told us about", the alien girl, who was trying to hop closer to them, chirped. The guy released his hold on Peter and stepped back. As soon as Peter was out of danger, Emil dropped his hand and walked over to stand next to him.

"You know Thor?"

"Yeah", the guy shrugged. "Tall, not that good looking, needed saving". At 'not that good looking' both Peter and Emil blinked at him in incongruity.

Stark seemed out of his depth. "Okay then. Iron man, or Tony Stark. You?" He held out a hand which the guy shook.

"Peter Quill. The blue guy is Drax and the girl is Mentis". They shook hands begrudgingly.

"That behind me is Dr Strange, whilst the kids are Spider-Man and Boo".

"Nice!" Peter cheered. "I'm called Peter too! That's so cool! Oh and this is my boyfriend Emil". He did a display gesture with his hands that made Emil seem like a newly unveiled wonder. Emil had to fight from giggling at his boyfriend's antics. He always marvelled at how easily Peter made friends.

"Nice", Quill shook Peter's hand. "Sorry for holding you at gunpoint kid".

"It's okay".

"Emil", Emil shook Quill's hand as well. He pulled down his mask and stared the other straight in the eye. "And I'm not sorry for threatening to melt you brain". In order to make his threat clear, Emil pointed his still glowing finger at the wall and released the coils up energy. The marble of blue energy shot forward, melting through the debris, the wall behind and disappearing into rest of the ship. Peter Quill looked suitably both afraid and impressed.

"You threaten to kill my boyfriend again and that is your head, you understand?" Emil smiled sweetly despite his glowing eyes.

"Wow, I don't doubt you kid".

Unedited
It's rather late this update. But happy new year.