0.7

The group of 6 were sitting at the table. "So Tae, get anything cool at the mall" Jin said leaning his head on his hand.

Taehyung shrugged "I mean something did happen-" Before he could finish his sentence, his lips were attached to someone elses and heard a whole bunch of gasps from everyone in the cafeteria. "Jungkook?? what the fuck??" Taehyung looked around to see all eye's on him. 

Jungkook sat down next to the boy and looked him in the eyes "I'm sorry, you're actually a really good guy and I was a complete bitch, you helped me with alot like my grades, and my sexuality, I didnt know that untill now but Im gay as fuck, for you that is, so uhm...wanna maybe be my boyfriend?" Jungkook gave a hopeful smile but Taehyung only returned a disgusted look.

"Is this some kind of dare?" Taehyung got up but Jungkook pulled him back down, this time onto his lap "No of course not tae, I only have you guys, so of course its not a dare, and I judged you way to soon, now I know me asking you out is fast but I just want to get you before someone else does..." Jungkook was telling the truth, he saw the beuty and amazing personality behind those glasses and he knew someone was going to find out real soon, even though no one had for the past years they've been at that school.

Taehyung smiled "sure why not" They both started to kiss again.

"Is no one going to talk about what happened?" hoseok had said while everyone else was just in shock.