Harry sighed, she doesn't talk about his father much. And he understands it's because but they time it ended it wasn't all good memories, "I'm sorry mom for being a pain in your bosom_"

"Bosom? Really, Harry? You can say pain in the arse you know. Why bosom? I'm your mother."

"It sounded better in my head sorry about that." Harry apologised, "I don't want my daughter hearing me curse."

"Tell you what was a pain in the arse, Kendall coming to my house when you were not even here." Anne said shaking her head, "I can't unhear those noises_"

"Move on, mom. It's getting weird. I feel like you were sitting downstairs with popcorn listening to us. Gross, Anne, just gross."

Anne laughed. "I've moved on, Harry. But have you move on from her? Remember not long before you ask Zayn out I caught you and Kendall at it in the shower. And I'm talking about the shower that's in the flat you and Zayn live in now. Do you now understand why I'm on the fence with Kendall helping you viewing all those empty houses? I told you once about interning at an estate agent firm in my teenage years. What I saw then when beautiful women show around handsome men those houses I can't un-see either, Harry. Be careful."

"I love Zayn mom, alright. We have a daughter and are engaged." Harry said putting Yazz over his chest and started running her back, burping her. "I love him with all my heart."

"Love has nothing to do with it, your father divorced me, didn't he?" Anne shrugged, "He didn't even give me a warning, he decided I wasn't enough and left me with two young children. You ever thought how Zayn would feel about that?"

"I love you mom, but I'm hurt that you don't trust me. I'm not my father." Harry gave Anne the baby, walked away, to clean Yazz's bottle. He was mad at himself not having thought what Zayn would feel about Kendall helping them find their first house.

Especially when Zayn can't stand her. He chewed on his lip vigorously washing the baby bottle. When he told Kendall of her plans, she did state to him she had always hoped that would be them one day. That's one thing he's always loved about her, she's always been open and honest with her feelings. He doesn't love her though, not as much he loves Zayn. He's fallen deep for him.

"He's going to hate me." He mumbled to himself before walking back where Anne was still sat, "I'll change her before we go." He said putting the bottle in the changing bag, then grabbed a nappy and wipes, a small frown on his face.

"Let me do it." Anne took the nappy and wipes from then undid Yazz's romper and started changing her. "I'm sorry I didn't mean I don't trust you." She started, "I know you love Zayn. I just don't want to see you two have a misunderstanding that will spiral out of control and not able to fix it that's all."

"What do you mean by that?" Harry sat beside her, giving Yazz her favourite teddy, something that Zayn gives her to keep her still when changing a nappy.

"Do you think Zayn will be happy when he find out?"

"Of course he will, mom." Harry said though he knew Zayn would be furious. "He trusts me."

"Zayn adores you and will do anything for you. He moved out of his comfort zone, his family home, the beautiful Malik house for you to have the freedom you needed. He signed a lease on a flat to make you happy, Harry."

"Is it me or is what you just said made me sound like a proper ungrateful prick?"

"Watch your language." Anne scolded him. She had to quickly finish changing Yazz who was trying to break free the teddy not provided the desired distraction. She then put her down on the carpeted floor so she could crawl around.