Prologue

Sawyer is so excited to return and see his family. There's one person he can't wait to see the most Hazel, his best friend.

"Please fasten your seatbelts. We will be landing soon," The Captain said.

"Are you excited?" The woman next to sawyer asked.

"oh, yeah definitely," Sawyer said "I can't wait to see my best friend Hazel. I've haven't seen her  for three months."

"oh, I see."
***
"Guys, here comes sawyer," said phoebe but before she finished her sentence Hazel ran up to him and hugged him.

"Oh my gosh, sawyer I've missed you so much," Hazel said as she had him in a tight embrace.

"I missed you too hazel these three months have been weird without you and Winter."

After Hazel let sawyer go he caught his breath and hugged his mother, Kyle, Aunt Alyce, Phoebe and Dr.clay. Then once again Hazel. After that they headed to baggage claim.
***
In the car there was Kyle driving, Lorraine in the front seat and sawyer and hazel in the back.

"So how was your trip."

"It was great, Hazel, I learned a lot and had fun. I also met some new people. I had fun but missed home constantly." Sawyer said.

"That's great I'm glad that you had fun, but I did miss you a lot."

"I'm glad to hear you had a good time sawyer" said Lorraine.

"Me too" said Kyle.

"Winter really missed you" hazel stated.

"I really missed her too. I can't wait to see her"

"I know she can't wait either...While you were gone we got two new employees. They're twins."

"What are their names"

"Chase and Charlotte. They're really nice; I think you'll like them. Charlotte is like my bestie, besides you of course, and chase is a lot like you but with turtles."

"That's great I think so too by the way you're describing them."