chapter 9

Zaire P.O.V

"Hey Zaire" JR  said sitting next to him. "uhh hey JR you good" I asked putting my  phone down. yup he said starting to move his hands on me. "JR stop" I said when I realized he was drunk.  he laughed a little and kept drinking what was in his cup. "NO JR" I said taking the cup out his hand and putting it  closer to me.  "zaire im fine gimme the cup" he said with his eyes slightly closed. "okay come on "I said getting up and grabbing him by his waist so he was slugged over my shoulder. 

I strapped him into the passenger seat f my car. aND I WAS WORRIED ABOUT HIM SO I JUST TOOK HIM TO MY ROOM SINCE I AINT HAVE A ROOMATE. WHEN WE reached  MY ROOM I PUT HIM IN THE BED AND PULLED A COVER OVER HIM. I TOOK MY SHIRT OFF CAUSE IT WAS HOT AND WENT INTO TO THE BATHROOM TO put WATER ON MY HAIR SO MY CURLS WOULD LOOk THE SAME. ONCE I FINISHED I LAYED IN THE BED NEXT TO JR. 

HE NEXT MORNING I WOKE UP AT 7 SO I COULD MAke IT TO MY CLASS ON TIME. ONCE I FINISHED GETTTING DRESSEDM T WAS 7:30 THEN I WOKE UP JR WHO WAS SNORING MAD LOUD BUT ITS OKAY CAUSE HE'S CUTE.  WHEN I WOKE HIM UP HE RUBBED THE SLOB OFF HIS FACE AND REALIZED IT WAS ME AND HID hUNDER THE SHEETS. I LET OuT A SMALL laugh." zaire stopppppp"  he said still under the cover. I hoped onto the bed, I pulled the sheet back wiped the slob off him. I leaned into give him a kiss he kissed me back and I got off him. "now come on" I said pulling him out the bed." did we you know do it" he said motioning his hand in a circle around my bed. I laughed at him again" no you was too drunk" I replied. " here put these pants on and this shirt "I said handing him my clothes." we don't have time to take yo to your dorm". he grabbed the clothes and went to go change in the bathroom.  

Author's note 

sorry for the random capitals yo girl computer was trippin and im mad lazy