[20]

Finally. This has some big changes, you'll see.

And, just a sad reminder, this story ends short and ends here. Read the note at the end of this story. 💕

Y/n's POV

...One Year Later...

I excitedly sat fiddling with my thumbs on my bed. A quiet shakey breath escaped my light pink lips. I squealed happily when Teania opened my door.

"Y/n, you look so happy," Teania grinned. I nodded repeatedly and stood up from my bed. Today was the day I was going to be released from this place.

"Can I see the girls before I go?" I asked. Teania nodded.

"I was going to take you to them anyway, Y/n," Teania said with a soft giggle. I smiled happily.

Teania guided me to a new room. In the room sat Lily, Arielle, Faith, and Molly. Teania slid her pass through the scanner and let me inside then the door beeped and unlocked.

I went inside and the door locked behind me. The girls all looked to me, all with solemn looks.

"Heyyy! Cheer up, girls!" I said with a small smile. Lily and Molly gave small chuckles. Faith pouted, and Arielle sat with tears in her eyes.

"I-I don't want you to leave me, but at the same time I want you to do well in the world..." Arielle anxiously murmured. I smiled sadly and hugged Arielle.

"Girls, I gave you all my phone number, you'll be able to contact me and I'll help you guys out. I promise," I said reassuringly. Arielle nodded with tears in her eyes still.

I pulled all four of them into a hug and smiled at all of them happily. Teania opened the door and smiled over at me and the girls, "We got to go, Y/n." I nodded.

I let go of the girls and waved to them all and I walked out of the small room with Teania beside me.

"I'm excited," I told her happily. Teania laughed lightly and giggled. Teania frowned, "I'm really gonna miss you." I pouted at Teania and hugged her when we stopped at our destination.

"Don't worry, Teania. I'll be alright. Also, you have my number. We can hang out on one of your days off," I told her. I grinned, "I'll also be visiting you and the girls every now and again." Teania smiled at me and let me go.

Teania and I talked calmly as we waited for John, Craig, and Sadie to show up and bring me home. I smiled to myself and built up a huge bubble of love and happiness in my heart before sending it to John. The emotion combo was sent back to me a few seconds later.

The pulse of the emotion wave was intense and strong, meaning that John, Sadie, and Craig are close by. I smiled softly and looked at the floor. Teania patted my shoulder and I looked at her.

"Let's head outside and wait, it's nice outside," Teania said kindly. I nodded in agreement and we went outside.

The cool Autumn breeze caressed my s/c skin carefully and gently. I sighed in content.

Suddenly, I head a car.

I looked up to see Sadie's car pull into the gravel parking lot. Craig waved from the passanger seat and John jumped out of the back seat.

John walked up to me nervously and hugged me carefully, "Hey there Soulmate."

John waved at Teania, Teania smiled at him and I hugged her. I waved to Teania as I shouted, "Bye Dollyy!!"

I climbed into the back seat of Sadie's car and John got in behind me. Teania waved from the front doors of the prison I stayed in for a year. I rolled down the window and waved to her.

I greeted Sadie and Craig kindly, and they greeted me back. I smiled at myself and held hands with John.

I'm so glad I failed my suicide.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

Look, this has a cliffhanger ending, but it's happy.

I really enjoyed all the love this story got, and I'm so proud of my work. I love you all so much and thank you for reading this.

The next story I'm going to be working on is my rewrite of True Colours, which is a Slenderman x reader btw.

I'll also be continuing my Aphmau boys x reader book, since it has been on paused for a while.

Thank you all for the support, and eventually I might post a few sequel parts for you guys in this book.

I love you all, XOXO

Harper_Lillie *muah!* 💋

772 Words

Total Word Count; 16,588