[16]

I rolled my sleeves up again and held out my arm for the nurse to see.

She gently took my arm by the wrist as to not hurt my wounds and inspected the wraps.

She slowly undid the wraps and I held my breath, not focusing on my cuts but on Lily instead.

Lily had pulled her sweater up and over her head and was sitting hunched over slightly.

"You have to sit up, Lily," Mila commented.

Lily sat up straight and let the nurse slowly undo her bandages around her ribcage, chest, and stomach.

The wraps fell off Lily's body as the nurse undid them and the wraps showed off her injuries.

Having to take her bra off to get to the wraps, she obviously didn't have a bra on which made my face flush softly.

The undone wraps showed off the deep bruised scratch marks that Lily had inflicted on herself.

I frowned and my eyebrows furrowed out of pity.

I shakily looked back to the nurse working on my arms to see she finished wrapping my left arm and had just finished my right arm.

"You need to take your leggings off so I can redo the wraps on your thighs," the nurse attending to me said blatantly.

I slowly stood and pulled my leggings down.

I stood up with the help of Teania and the nurse undid my wraps on my thighs and it showed me the infected wounds that was lettered.

The letters spelt bitch shakily.

I let out a shuttered breath and leaned onto Teania.

A few minutes later, Lily's whole upper half was bandaged and the nurse doing my wraps was finished.

I thanked the nurses and hobbled out of the infirmary by myself.

Lily watched me warily and walked beside me, "C'mon, let's go to the library."

I hooked arms with Lily and off we went to the Library.

.   .   .

Lily and I walked into the Library quietly and I spotted a table in the far corner where all the girls were.

All of them were reading, which I didn't expect from Molly.

I pointed out the girls and Lily stopped for a second.

"Just to note, Molly has different personalities but they're all named Molly. Don't pick at her too much," Lily said.

I nodded and Lily started walking again, making a beeline for the girls.

I could hear Mila and Teania chatting behind Lily and I about random things.

I sat across from Molly and said, "Hey Mol."

Molly jurked her head up and looked at me with wide eyes.

She smiled shyly, "The original Molly was talking about you."

I smiled. "I hope they were good things." I said quietly.

I looked to Teania, "Can you get me a Stephen King book?" I asked.

Teania smiled and nodded, heading to the Librarian to ask where Stephen King's books would be.

The girls and I talked quietly and Teania returned with two books from Stephen King, The Outsider and Revival.

Teania set them on the table and sat beside me.

I grabbed Revival and started reading quietly.

Teania opened The Outsider and started reading too.

.   .   .

Teania's phone went off and she answered swiftly.

I looked over, slightly bewildered.

I didn't know she could have a phone?

Teania looked at me with an expression of shock and said, "Okay, we'll be right there,"

Teania hung up the phone and grabbed out two books.

Teania speedwalked to the desk where the Librarian was and checked out the two books.

Teania walked back to be and snatched my hand, taking me away with her.

I wave to the girls I had befriended.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

No response.

"Teania?" I called her name lightly, trying to get her attention.

No response.

Teania gripped my arm tighter when I tried to pull away from her, her grip was starting to make my cuts burn.

"Teania, stop dragging me, that hurts!" I yelped.

Teania dropped my wrist and looked at me seriously.

"I'm sorry, I'm just in a rush right now." Teania said quietly.

I gave a curious look at her and raised an eyebrow.

"You have a visitor," Teania said to me softly.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

I hope this part wasn't too short for you all.

I hope you enjoyed and I hope you all said your thanks to your mother's!

Why?

Cuz it's mother's day you swine.

Anyway, I love you all! XOXO

-Harper_Lillie 💋

742 Words