[7]

Sadie's POV

I gave a look of slight surprise and grabbed my phone. I opened it, and tapped the message that was sent to me.

It was Craig. He was texting me.

Hey baby, are we good
to come over now?

Sure, is everyone
awake? Or do you
have to wake them
up?

They're up and dressed

I already told them
what happened to Y/n

Okay

So I won't have to
explain?

Nah

Ur good babycakes

Okay

U guys can head
over now

We're at Angel
Hill Hospital

👍🏻

Got it babycakes

See u there

See u when u get
here
Seen

I sighed and leaned back in my chair.

"What's wrong?" Kimberly asked. I huffed a little bit. "I'm real tired, but my boyfriend and some friends are coming over to visit Y/n and me." I told her.

"Cool.." Kimberly said, nodding. I smiled but a yawn faltered my smile. I covered my mouth as I yawned and rubbed my eyes under my glasses.

Kimberly looked to the clock on the wall across the room and frowned slightly. I looked as well. It read, "11:54" and telling by how it's light outside, I could tell it was morning.

I looked to Kimberly. She smiled sad ly as me and asked, "Can I get your number? So we can hangout sometime soon and be friends?"

I laughed and nodded. "Yeah, sure," I said. I grabbed Kimberly's phone, which she had offered to me to punch my number in.

I typed in my number and put my contact name as "The Hospital Bitch 👩🏻‍⚕️" and I hit SAVE. I sent a message to my own number real quick.

Hey bitch wassup this is
Kimberly

I then gave Kimberly her phone back. I laughed as Kimberly made a face at the message I sent to myself. "Why..?" Kimberly questioned.

I giggled and said, "So I know that it's you when I put you in my phone later," Kimberly shook her head and laughed.

"Anyway," Kimberly started, standing up and brushing off her clothes. "My shift ended at eleven thirty. I have to go now, Sadie." I frowned and pouted at her. "Awww, okay..." I whined.

She gave an entertained smiled and said, "I'll text you later, and if you're still here tomorrow I'll be in here around the same time as this morning."

Kimberly gave a wave as she left the room and I laughed. "What a quirky girl," I commented and leaned back in my chair.

I opened my eyes again when my phone buzzed once again.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

Sorry for the cliff hanger and the short chapter, wanted to post but not a super long chapter cuz I'm lazy :p

Love you all so much! XOXO

-Harper_Lillie

460 Words