74. Fire of anger rushing through my veins

Start from the beginning

- I'd love to go on a date with you, I whisper, smiling happily which caused him to smile back. I bring my face to him and put a hard pressure on his lips. He answers to my kiss, deepening it before rolling us over. I am on top of him, our two bodies in contact. The boy runs his hand from the top of my back, all the way down to my butt, but I grab his hands before pulling away. Not now, Kol, I tell him which caused the boy to sigh annoyed. I have to get ready to go somewhere.

- Where are you going, Beautiful? He asks me as he grabs my waist.

- I'm going to go see one of my uncles. He died not long ago and I need to go... you know, I tell him, looking down and losing my smile. Kol nods understandingly as he understood that I am going to go to a graveyard.

- If that can clear your head and make you feel better, do it, he says as he runs his thumb delicately on my skin.

- I love how supportive and understanding you are, I tell him, smiling.

- That's because I just want what is best for you, he answers back as he sits upright, letting his right arm around my back so I won't fall. You should go. Jogs in the fresh morning are the bests, he tells me as he puts his forehead against mine. I laugh and pull away, frowning playfully.

- Are you throwing me out? I ask him with a playful tone.

- I would prefer throwing you on the bed but you said no, I laugh one more time before kissing him again. I love that he respects me. After a small moment, I pull away and get up from him to go take my shower. I quickly take it and put on my sports clothes before doing a ponytail. I keep thinking about last night... I just loved it so much. I walk out of the bathroom to find Kol in his underpants. He turns around and looks at me, smiling.

- My sporty girl, he says with a happy and almost proud tone as I grab my phone and my earphones. Call me if you need me to come or anything.

- I will, I answer before kissing his lips. I wink at him and begin to walk toward the door to exit the motel room.

- And say that this is all mine, I hear Kol whispering. I stop and turn around to see him smirking as he stares at me.

- Who said I was all yours, I ask him with a playful tone.

- Your body last night, baby, he answers seductively and with a proud smile. I laugh and shake my head playfully as Kol laughs as well before he turns around to go to the bathroom. I open the door of the motel room and exit it before running to the woods. But first, I need to go get some flowers...

I put the earphones in my ears before vamp-speeding to the Town Square. I stop in an empty alley, where nobody can see me. I walk out of it and run up towards the florist. I open the door and am greeting by two women, an old one and a younger one. I think it is her daughter... They have the same facial figure and eyes... I smile at them and look around the shop. That one should do...

 That one should do