Chapter One

Sergeant Cole POV
"So how long has this craft been here?" I asked my soldier, putting on the suit.

"Approximately 23 hours sir," Kate said as she zipped up hers.
"And what have the scientists said?"

"Nothing sir they cant get in the craft which is the reason why we were called so we can get the entrance opened," she responded as we hopped out the truck.

"Alright, and is there anyone who has the best knowledge upon this type of stuff?"
"The scientists say that Dr. Villarini may have the best knowledge."

"Get that man over here ASAP, no one touches shit before he gets here, and make sure no one knows about this crash until we have better knowledge upon this shit!" I said with a stern voice looking up at a ship.

(Sargeant Cole Dailey^^)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(Sargeant Cole Dailey^^)

Justin's POV

I woke up to my phone ringing I put on my glasses and grabbed my phone out the charger checking it, "15 missed calls from my boss what the fuck?" I said to myself rolling my eyes as I called her back.

"Hi Bev," I said as she picked up.
(Phone convo B-Bev J-Justin)

B- Justin what the fuck?! I was going to send someone to your house why don't you pick up your phone on time?!

J- yeah.. um... I don't know Bev maybe it's because 3:45 in the fucking morning!! What do you expect...is this some booty call?

B- Can you put your bullshit away for one second, god... -sighs- Look, the military called the lab asking for you specifically, they say it's really urgent.

J- Alright, should I get to the lab?

B-Nah, they said they were gonna send someone to come get you. They also recommended that you pack up- hurry! You have an hour!

J- Alright, Bev.
(End of the phone call)

I dragged myself from my bed and hopped into the shower. After a while, in the middle of packing, I heard the doorbell. I zipped the suitcase, closed it, and walked downstairs. Suitcase in hand, I opened the door to a man.

He grabbed my suitcase and lead me to a black car. I opened the door and hopped in, seconds after, he got in the front seat.

During the car ride, I couldn't help but get bored. The games on my phone were becoming completely ass, so I decided to speak up, "Soo, how long is this car ride going to be?"

"A couple... I will also be needing your phone when you get there, Mr. Cole doesn't want anything leaking," he said in a monotone voice.

This man weird as shit, I thought to myself. After a few, we ended up in a field filled with many planes.

We stopped by one plane with the door open. I got out and walked up the stairs.

-------------------after about 18 hours

I was in the middle of getting settled in a hotel in Egypt. I hopped in the bed, ready to get on Niteflix. As soon as I did, there was a knock at the door.

I sighed screaming, "WHO THE HELL IS IT!!" Opening the door, I found one of the agents smirking.

"What do yall want this time?" I said rubbing my neck. "Sargent says, he wants you at the site now. So, hurry up and meet me outside."

Ugh, here we go again...

...........

Hello again 2 in one day because I love you guys 🙂🙃 remember though every Saturday 😁

Backpackजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें