❥𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 ❥

Start from the beginning

"No see cause the last girl said she been smelling like that cause her mama was on crack and thought she was a mermaid so she fed her straight fish and tuna her whole life...that's why she smell like that." He says

"Nigga what?!" I say while laughing.

"I can't catch a break" he says.

"No but you can catch an STD" Shanelle mumbles.

"And you can catch these hands." He says like a ratchet girl.

"Well catch me outside! How bout dat?" Shanelle replies.

"Y'all are so fucking ghetto, these unseasoned people looking like oh my god." I say while laughing.

"And I don't give a hell" Shanelle says.

"Y'all wild" Baby says.

"Ayo Donny, me and Stunna got some business that needs your attention too" Baby said with a serious face.

I looked at Donny and saw his face was serious as well, he gave Baby a nod.

"Welp this dinner was nice and all. But we got some other stuff to attend to." I say while getting up.

"No we- OW" Shanelle says as I drag her by her ears.

"Bitch" she mumbled.

"Goodbye" Shanelle And I say to the boys and give them all Hugs.

I gave Shanelle a hug and we both parted ways, I might like this new boy.

*Dababy's POV*

I can't lie, when Donny said he wanted to me to collaborate with his sister, I was thinking the worst. But since I heard her music, I was feeling it. I'm glad she enjoy me and Stunna music as well.

When I first saw her in the cafe, I ain't even know who she was at first, but I'm glad we actually interacted with each other. She's the finest thing I've seen in a while. She looked so good tonight, almost did some things to her. Her bestie Shanelle was it? I fucks with her too, I think she's the perfect match for Stunna's goofy ass. Anyways I'm Dababy, AKA baby Jesus AKA think it ain't on me AKA Prettiest chocolate nigga alive ya hemi? I get hoes, but that shit old. I'm ready to find someone to settle down with and I think I found her.

As I saw Shanelle and my future wife leave, I turn to Donny.

"What's up bro?" Donny ask.

"Something came up at the trap, that's why we was running late" I say.

"Oh really? With who?" He ask.

"With the ViceLords bro" I tell him

"Ah shit, is everything cool?" He asks

"For now, but we need to have a meeting with everyone tomorrow." Stunna Says.

"Cool, see y'all niggas tomorrow then." He says.

He clapped us up and left.

You probably wondering traaaaappp?! Yeah trap, Me, Stunna, and Donny is the Kingpins in Charlotte, and young niggas think we're fucking around, but oh they have another thing coming.

*Stunna POV*

*Crickets*

My bad y'all I was thinking of something to say, but what's good, it's ya boy Stunna 4 Vegas, richest youngin' outchea. When I heard Donny wanted me to collaborate with his sister, I thought this nigga was playing a trick on me, but I heard her music and I fucks with it.
I'm glad she enjoy my music but who wouldn't? Anyways dinner tonight was a good move. I like Danielle and I really fucks with her best friend, she's the goofy type which I need. Yeah I got hoes but they don't love me for my ostrich neck, they love me for my pockets and I feel like Shanelle wouldn't be a gold digger, not to mention she fine as hell too, the things I would do to her. But hopefully she digging me as much as I dig her.