Her outfit screamed rich

But not with those shoes, she wore Christian Louboutin heeled boots with red bottoms

We went into the cafeteria and she sat me down on some random table. " so why were calling me? " I asked

" so straight forward and blunt, I like it. Anyways, i 'm here cause I know about your real identity " said Elena.

I started fidgeting, trying to come up with a lie. " i-i don't know what you're talking about. "

" you my dear are a terrible liar. Fine. Then, do you know who Blythe Black Thorne is? " asked Elena with a raised eyebrow, daring me to deny her. I tried to lie, but she raised her hand up to stop me.

" Let me tell you a little something about myself, sweetie. My name is Elena Katherine Carter, yes I am a billionaire daughter, but what you don't know is, I am also co-gangleader of Ice Dynasty, and best friend to Luna Frost. Do you really think you can lie yo me? I know you ran away from the Black Thorns cause you were the second in line to the leadership and it was to much for you to handle. I know you changed your name from Blythe Roella Black Thorne to Blythe Esmeralda Boothe. I know you are a street fighter, under the name Queen. I know you are close friends, with Alessia Dawson, Kiara Lyon, Chelsea Dickson and Jacqueline Black. And I know that you changed your dressing and behavior to please a guy named Jason Keeler. " said Elena in one breathe.

" Mason " I said quietly. " what? " she asked, confusingly. " His name is Mason not Jason " I murmured. " I knew Kiara didn't like him. Anyways, back to the issue. It's time you get back to your throne " she said. How does she know Kiara?

I shook my head furiously. " no way! I can't go back to England. I'd be leaving my friends, my school, and most importantly my boyfriend " I said. " i'll give you three reasons why you need that throne back, number 1, your younger sister, Lilac,  is in no position to fill the role " it's true, Lilac is to inexperienced. " two, your brother is scared of his fiancee and child being targeted " when did Kyle get a child, and more so a fiancee. " and last but certainly not least, none of your other brothers is trained enough, they might fail and lose everything your family has worked for. " she stated.

" I still don't know " I said, nervously. " okay, back to my second issue. Go back to being you, your friends miss you, I know you miss the old you " said Elena, sadly. " I can't if I do, Mason will break up with me " I said, feeling really afraid.

" then he doesn't deserve you. " I snapped head up so high i'm surprised I didn't break it. " yes. I've learnt from experience that if he doesn't love you for being you, he doesn't love you. And Isn't he also Alessia's boyfriend? "

Busted

" but he said he'd break up with her. And then we can be together. Plus besides, she doesn't even like him. She's  a player and every body knows." I said feeling shocked in my own words

" yah, but here's the thing, he knows she doesn't like him. He thinks he's using her to be among the most popular in the school, which is you girls and the guys. Plus besides, if he can break up with her to be with you, what makes you think he won't do it to you? Come back, Blythe. I want to meet the real you. They miss you. " said Elena.

I let all the words sink in, and I finally understood.

" fine. I'll be myself. " I said, then she jumped up happily and tackled me in a hug. " good, lets go. " said Elena as she pulled me through the school gates to her red LA Ferrari

 " said Elena as she pulled me through the school gates to her red LA Ferrari

" you might wanna buckle up, i'm also a street racer. " she said speeding off. 

Pray for me.                                              

⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜

Hey, how was your day? I'm to boarding for like a ten months, permanent. In about 20 days. Y'all pray for me. This chapter is #beyourself

I love ❤️ Elena

Have a great day guys,

Published on: 6th September 2019. Friday.

bye, hugs and kisses 💋

⚜Royale⚜