Then a knock was heard and a hot, beautiful girl entered, she had this air of confidence as she walked in and talked to the teacher. She was a wearing a mask

 She was a wearing a mask

" hi. " she said to the teacher. " who are you?  " she asked.  " Elena " " excuse me, but I have no Elena in my class so get out " smirked our Calculus teacher. " i'm sorry, Miss. Oh I didn't catch your name? " said Elena sweetly. " Mrs. Jackson " replied our Calculus teacher. I don't like her.

" oh sorry, Mrs. Jackson, I am not in your class and I am not in your school.  " said Elena.  " shit! " yelled some guy in the back. " sorry boys " she winked.

" anyways I need one of the student " said Elena.  " which of the boys do you want to sleep with now? I bet those legs of yours have seen more number of boys than I can count. And i'm a calculus teacher. " smirked Mrs. Jackson.

" ok that's it! I tried being nice, but since you don't want to be nice as well. I don't even know how you got your husband or this job, I think you just let the principal fondle with those saggy things you call boobs. And when you still didn't go away, he gave you the job anyways. " said Elena

A round of oohs and burns went around the class.

" well then, honey. It's time to tell you the truth, you're just an attention seeking teen that wants someone to talk to before she goes off to kill herself. " said Mrs. Jackson.

" then you must be reason why teens like ' me ' attempt to kill ourselves, cause your heads are just so up your asses that you can't see the problem, they face everyday. And I see your class is also leading up to the same problem " said a innocent looking Elena.

" like what " someone asked. " like seeing her face everyday! Cause like all the botox you shove into both your upper and lower cheeks could really scare someone into suicide. " said Elena

Our teacher was red at face and she had nothing to say again. " now, can I see the student I want to see? " asked Elena, sweetly.

She recomposed herself and nodded. " so who are you here to see?" asked one of the boys. " Blythe " said Elena, casually. We all gasped. " come on, Blythe.  We don't have all day. " said Elena. " who are you? As in really. " I asked as I stood up and walked to her. " if you all must really know, i'm Elena Katherine Carter. The daughter of The multi-billionaire, Liam Carter, now let's go. " she said dragging my hand while the rest of us gasped. Including me.

She was taking me to the cafeteria. In this position, I got see that she was really beautiful. She had long black hair with red highlights

 She had long black hair with red highlights