KPOP NEWS #17

BLACKPINK Yuri and ASTRO Eunwoo break up

On July 4, YG Entertainment announced the break up between the Nation's Couple.

Fans were surprised since the two seemed to be so much in love.

After her solo debut, Eunwoo also went to give her flowers for her first solo live stage.

Fabs found the act really lovely and they are surprised how just two weeks after the two split up.

YG Ent announced:

"Yuri has been really busy lately and soon the group will have to continue their World tour. The two have been happy for the time they spent together. Starting from last year when they were both the lead actors, till January of this year when they started to date and now with their break up. We don't want to push them and we'll let them make their own choice."

Yuri also confirmed that the two broke up on good terms and the she would be happy to have the chance to work again with Eunwoo since she thinks he's a great actor.

What do you think about their break up?

|COMMENTS|

(+3154)
They lasted more than the JenKai

(+6197)
Tbh I saw this coming. Idk why, but I really expected for them to break up soon, she's on a world tour and she just debuted as a solo artist, she doesn't even have time to get some rest, let aside dating.

(+1640)
Personally I think this and the JenKai were just set ups. There's no way that YG would really let them date. They want BP to focus since they are the money maker of the company.