Chapter seven

I am the worst, I suck and I'm a liar. I promised I would update more and I didn't. You all deserve to dislike me and I am sorry, but that won't stop me from trying to continue updating to make it up to you guys.
————————————————————
Plot
"Kyubi talking"
'Kyubi thinking'
"Normal speech"
'Normal thinking'
~singing~
(Authors note)
————————————————————

Third POV-

"Morning sleepyhead." He said back with a smile, because who wouldn't smile at that angel.

The cute as heck moment was quickly ruined as someone knocked at the door. A gruff voice could be heard speaking, "Wakey wakey kiddos!". Both the kids groaned, pulled the blankets over their heads and simultaneously let out whispered disagreements.

The voice was not gonna give up anytime soon, the door opened revealing a grumpy bedhead Shikaku. He scanned the room until his eyes spotted the small bump in the top center of the bed.

He sluggishly made his way there, and without warning collapsed on top of it.

"OOUFF"

The bump flattened as two outlined shapes wiggled their way out from the covers. Shikamaru and Naru's head popped out of their respective sides. Shikaku chuckled, "Okay enough fun for you two. Go eat breakfast quickly, because we have a surprise after.".

As soon as he said that the kids were gone in a flash, heading towards the kitchen. Unfortunately for Yoshino whilst carrying plates of food, was not prepared for two little blurs to speed down the halls, so she slipped in surprise and the plates went with gravity falling to the floor.

Naru POV-

My day was off to a great start. I had woken up with Shika-kun beside me, then his father came in and we hid under the blankets, but as soon as he mentioned a surprise we were gone.

I guess it kinda became a race, but since we were having so much fun, we didn't take notice of our surrounding and bumped straight into Yoshino-san. It was like time stopped, I saw the plates falling and my instincts kicked in, my arm moved before I could notice, my mind roaring at me and then came a weirdly calming red bliss.

I open my eyes, which I dont even remember closing and the plates were surrounded in red bubbly foam, suspended midair.

So many questions and scenarios went through my head but the only that happened was that the foamy thingies gently put the plates on the table and vanished.

Third POV-

Everyone was in shock filled confusion. No one moved, no one spoke and there was a tense atmosphere.

In everyone's mind was practically the same thing.

"What the fricking/freaking/everloving hell was THAT????!!!!!"

—————
Bonus:

"How very troublesome..."

————————————————————————
Hey, it's Ninjacig.
I'm so extremely sorry for the wait, for those that are still with me. You all have the greatest patience ever and you're so kind for not having given up on me and my books.

I'm currently working on updating my other books, this was just the one with the easiest story line.

Sincerely,
Ninjacig!!