Chapter three

Hey! Sorry for not updating. Hope you enjoy this chappy.
————————————————————
Plot
"Kyubi talking"
'Kyubi thinking'
"Normal speech"
'Normal thinking'
-Telepathy-
~animal speaking to Naruto only~
~Flashback~
(Authors note)
————————————————————

Shikaku POV-

I was starting to panic, my son hasn't returned home yet. I know that he could've just fallen asleep in a field but I was still very worried. Naturally so was Yoshino, she searched every crook and cranny of the Nara compound for Shikamaru.

I had finally calmed her down enough to tell her we should go to the Hokage. Once we arrived, Yoshino... kicked the office door down and I prayed that we weren't interrupting something important. But I also had a gut feeling that if we didn't hurry we would miss something precious.

Third POV-

Naruto placed her soft lips on Shikamaru's cheek and they both blushed as she pulled away. They were shot out of their "moment" by Yoshino's squealing. Shikamaru's face showed pure horror as he turned around only to be swept off the floor with Naruto by his gushing mother.

Shikaku was snickering at his sons misfortune. Before his face became serious and he turned to the Hokage.

"Where has my son been?"

The Hokage stopped his cackling and addressed the worried father. "Shikamaru saved my grand daughter's life last night and I have rewarded him by an A-tank mission pay. Since he did "fight"off those pricks.".

Shikaku POV-

"MY SON DID WHAAAAA???!!!" I yelled, as Yoshino dropped the kids in shock. I watched Shika shuffle over to Naruto to make sure she was okay, as the Hokage mused in amusement.

"You okay Naru-hime?" Asked my worried son as he put his hand out to help, Naruto just grinned and nodded as she accepted his hand. I have to admit that was cute but... Whaaaaaa???!!!

I rushed over to my son and checked for injuries and then moved on to his little friend.

Shikamaru POV-

My dad is SOO freaking out. I understand that he's worried and that he's also concerned since I don't do a lot of stuff because it's too troublesome. But come on this was the least troublesome thing to do, either I help Naru-hime or I live with the guilt of leaving her there. All. Alone.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by Naru-hime. "Umm... Shika-kun? Would you like to stay over I my place tonight as a thank you for saving me!" She asked me and of course I nodded. I knew I would fell the blood in my face tomorrow and I don't care, today was going great and I'm just gonna go with the flow.

Shikaku POV-

'...Wait isn't Naruto a boy??!!'

I stood up in confusion and asked the Hokage "Isn't Naruto a boy?". This seemed to be the gold question because everyone but me and Yoshino froze. I turned expectedly to my son and the said 'boy', he just sighed and I mumbled something close to 'troublesome'.

Naruto spoke up "Well no, I'm a girl. (We can see that) Jiji just thought I'd be 'safer' as a boy, ya know." Shikamaru snorted and shook his head.

"Shikaku, Yoshino, you have just learnt an S-tank secret I trust you to keep it safe."
—————————————————————-
How was that!!! I really hope it was okay, I promise their will be more development next time.

See ya!