Chapter two

Yo!! The picture at the top is just SOOOO cute I had to put it. Enjoy this chappy!

Also please for the sake of the French (like me) please vote on this chapter. I'm gonna try to get 20 votes by Monday. So please vote.
————————————————————
Plot
"Kyubi talking"
'Kyubi thinking'
"Normal speech"
'Normal thinking'
-Telepathy-
~animal speaking to Naruto only~
~Flashback~
(Authors note)
————————————————————

Hiruzen POV-

"ANBU!!! FIND MY GRAND DAUGHTER!" I yelled, Naruto disappeared yesterday after she was kicked out of the orphanage. I shiver thinking of that the orphanage owner and what happened to her, though she 100% deserved it. The only problem with her... situation with T&I is that I have sooo much more frickin paperwork.

The ANBU just stood there confused until one spoke up "Hokage-Sama do you mean Konohamaru? I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but I'm gonna point out that he isn't a girl..." he said weirdly, I growled at said ANBU.

The other ANBU that were more experienced just shushed him and nodded their heads, but before they could leave my office, the door slammed open.

"YO JIJI!!! IM BACK."

And all hell broke loose.

Shikamaru POV-

'Don't blush. Don't blush. Don't blush. You only have a really cute girl on your back. Don't blush. Don't... a screw this. GO WILD BLUSH!!!' I thought to myself as Naru-hime held onto me. We zoomed across the roofs and made it to the Hokage monument pretty fast for six year olds.

We... no Naruto ran up the stairs while I tried to catch my breath. After I did so I ran up the stairs, anyone that knows me and saw me running up the stairs probably thought it was a genjutsu. I even heard a couple people whisper "Kai" but when they realize it was real they fainted.

As I ran up the last flight of stairs I spotted Naru-hime waiting for me at the top.

Naruto POV-

Once I reached the top of the stairs I realized that I left Shika-kun at the bottom, so I waited for him. When he arrived I spoke up.

"Sorry Shika-kun. I was just excited..." I said sheepishly. He ruffled my hair and said "It's fine... though you are the cause of a couple unconscious Shinobi and Civilians down there." I giggled and took his hand and dragged him to the door and kicked it open yelling.

"YO JIJI!!! IM BACK."

I saw three ANBU deadpan, two were shaking their heads, five others were laughing and one was confused. When my eyes made contact with Jiji I knew I was in for it, but before he could yell at me one of the laughing ANBU stood up and in between laughs said "Wow you *laughs and points to Shika-kun* must be *laughs* the one that *laughs* caused all the commotion *laughs* downstairs. I'm surprised *laughs* you're the first Nara *laughs* that isn't lazy." Shika-kun just shrug and I nodded.

Jiji stood up "ANBU... *grumble* you are dismissed." he ordered but that one confused ANBU spoke up.

"Umm what is going on???"

"Nothing just shut up turtle." said another ANBU as they dragged 'turtle' away.

Hiruzen POV-

This. Girl. Will. Kill. Me. And. End. Up. Taking. My. Hat.

"*cough* So Naruto, where were you?" I asked her. She looks at me "After i was kicked out of the orphanage, I was chased by some drunken villagers and had to hide in an alley. They still found me and started beating me up, but Shika-kun came and rescued me!!! We ended up falling asleep in the alley and when we woke up we came here." she explained.

'Ah so the Nara behind her is Shikamaru, he's Shikaku's son if I'm correct. So he must be pretty intelligent and lazy...' I stood up and walked over to where Shikamaru was. I went onto my knees and bowed.

"Thank you. Thank you so much Shikamaru. You have saved my grand daughter. I owe you my life." I said to the young heir. Said heir froze at the sight of the Hokage bowing before him and thanking him for doing what was the most logical thing to possibly do.

"Ah! No... I mean, it was nothing Hokage-sama, I just did what I thought was right and saved Naru-hime." I stood back up and raised a brow at the nickname he gave Naruto but chucked pervertedly at their young love.

I sat back down on my chair "No Shikamaru what you did was incredibly brave for a six year old. I will give you a A-rank pay for defeating those asses. You also have to *giggle pervertedly* accept the reward for saving your princess. Naruto, Shikamaru deserves a kiss don't you think." I said as the two six year old faces heated up.

"O-Okay." Said Naruto as she leaned in to kiss a furiously blushing Nara.

'Oh this will be good!!! Naruto this is payback for all the extra paperwork your giving me.' I thought as I evilly chuckled in my head.
—————————————————————-
Remember please vote on this chapter.

Bye!!!