||19||

Malibu, California 

Tony, Bailey and Ava's Home

3rd Person POV

Tony, Bailey and Ava had made it back home and Tony really wasn't on the top of any bodies list right now but he and Bailey did need to go to the lab and sort some stuff out.

"Wake up, daddy's home" Tony says grabbing Jarvis's attention "welcome home, sir, ma'am congratulations on the opening ceremonies they were such a success, as was your Senate hearing and may I say how refreshing it is to finally see you in a video with your clothing on, sir" Jarvis says making Tony and Bailey laugh.

One of there robots starts making a smoothie but without the lid making a mess "you!" Tony yells causing the robot to knock the blender over making Bailey awe because it was like a child.

"I swear to God I'll dismantle you, I'll soak your motherboard, I'll turn you into a wine rack" Tony says making You the robot look sad and Bailey glares at Tony.

"What did I say we are not getting rid of any of them" Bailey warns Tony and he nods and You the robot perk up a bit.

"How many ounce a day of this gobbledegook are we supposed to drink?" Tony asked making a drink for himself and his sister "we are up to 80 ounces a day to counteract the symptoms, sir ma'am" Jarvis informs them making Bailey groan.

Tony hands Bailey the drink as she start to chug it ignoring the taste and Tony does the same "check palladium levels" Tony says before they both use the devices and place there fingers on them.

"Blood toxicity, 24% for you sir and blood toxicity at 20% for you ma'am, it appears that the continued use of the Iron Man suit is accelerating your condition another core has been depleted for you both" Jarvis tells them and Tony and Bailey take out arc reactors out.

When they look at the core it is all rusted and is smoking a bit "god, they're running out quick" Tony says and Bailey can't help but nod in agreement.

"I have run simulations on every known element, and none can serve as a viable replacement for the palladium core" Jarvis tells Tony and Bailey causing them to sigh.

They both switch the cores out with replacements and place there arc reactors back in there chests "you are both running out of both time and options unfortunately, the device that's keeping you alive is also killing you" Jarvis tells them.

They look at screens to see the blue lines on there chest and it makes Bailey sad knowing that they are dying after everything they have been through.

"Miss Potts is approaching I recommend that you inform her and Ava..." Jarvis says but before his can continue "mute" Tony says cutting Jarvis off and Tony and Bailey hide the blue lines as Pepper comes in.

"Is this a joke? What are you thinking?" Pepper says staring directly at Tony and she isn't happy "i'm going to go check on Ava" Bailey says before walking out of the room letting them have there talk.

Ava's Room

Ava was sitting on her bed seeing Dad and Bailey standing up there and the government trying to take the Iron Man suit from them made her sad especially when they called it a weapon.

It wasn't right and Ava was old enough to realise why they were doing what they were doing it's because they couldn't understand it and plus Ava didn't like the senator guy something about him seemed off.

Ava knew Dad and Bailey were down in the lab but she didn't want to bother them even though Ava really missed her Dad because she doesn't see him a lot these days ever since becoming Iron man Ava felt kind of abandoned by him.