||5||

Sokovia, Day 2 2009 Part 2

3rd Person POV

"Hi"

Ava released a breath she didn't know she was holding in until after saying the one syllable word that Ava had been aching to get of her chest since yesterday.

The girl who Ava still hadn't found the name of yet looked up from her book to see the girl "weren't you playing soccer with Pietro" she asked her accent shining through causing Ava to smile.

"I was but the reason I actually came here again today was for a different reason" Ava explained causing the other girl to be intrigued.

"Now what might that reason be" the mysterious girl asked cause Ava to frown "now I would love to tell you but only if I can get two thing" Ava proposed and yet again the mystery girl was intrigued.

"What are those two things" the mystery girl asked "well first I was hoping I could sit with you and second I was hoping to get the chance to know your name" Ava said and in return a slight blush cover the mystery girls cheeks.

"So can I have a seat" Ava said motioning to the spot next to the mystery girl and said mystery girl nodded causing Ava to grin.

"So what about your name" Ava then proceeded to ask and just as about the mystery girl was to reveal she stopped herself.

"You first" she said with a shy undertone that Ava noticed but paid not mind to as she was just happy to be with here the girl.

"Ava the name is Ava" Ava told the girl and heard a sound of approval making her grin even more "now I think it's only fair I find out your name, don't you?" Ava remarked.

"I suppose so, it's Wanda" Wanda said and suddenly that was Ava's favorite name for some reason this girl was so special and Ava just wanted to be around her.

It was like being in her presence just automatically made her feel better and happier in general.

Ava grew up with a great like but she felt like some aspect of her life at something missing and although she was never able to define what that aspect was.

She knew Wanda was the source that changed it all and made everything better, Wanda was the light to her darkness seemingly leading her in her path.

The only thing was that first off they had just meet and second off they lived it different countries and Aha frowned at the though of not being able to see Wanda every day.

Not being able to talk to her and have simple conversations that were fun and playful like the one they were having right now.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Wanda asked noticing the frown etching itself onto Ava's face and for some reason it made Wanda's heart break.

Wanda was confused by this feeling not understanding it, it was a foreign feeling but she just wanted to see Ava smile again.

"Um I just started thinking about the fact that we live in different countries and that I'm only here for about 5 more  days" Ava started and Wanda encouraged her to continue.

"I know we just meet but I'm really sad that eventually I won't be able to see you anymore" Ava admitted as a light blush covered her face and the same happening to Wanda as well.

"Well we'll just have to make the most of it won't we" Wanda proposed and smiled when she say a grin come back to Ava's face.

"Yeah, um do you maybe want to go play on the swing set" Ava asked and Wanda smiled nodding so Ava stepped up and held her hand out for the girl.

Wanda looked and the hand in front of her before grabbing it and Aha helped her up but didn't make any movement to let go of Wanda's hand.

Neither did Wanda for both girls just walking and holding hands felt right, they both had no clue what it meant at the time but they liked it.

Now Bailey and Happy were watching from a distance and they weren't born yesterday so they could tell what was happening.

This was Ava's first crush and Bailey started smiling at the thought but at time frowned because in 5 days she knew what was to come and the little girl who had become family to her would be quite sad and that made Bailey and Happy not so happy.

The girls played for as long at the could just enjoying each others presence until  Pietro came up to them telling his sister they needed to go and Bailey and Happy were signaling Ava over.

Both girls were sad that they had to leave each other "till tomorrow" Ava asked in hopes she could see Wanda tomorrow.

Wanda gave her a sweet smile " of course, I'll see you tomorrow" Wanda said before the girls embraced in a hug enjoying the last few seconds they would be together till tomorrow.

With that Wanda and Pietro went home and Bailey, Happy and Ava went to back to the Hotel and Ava ran straight to her room while Bailey, Happy and Tony had a chat.

"So did you figure out what's so good about the park?" Tony asked causing Bailey to sigh "your daughter Tony has a crush on one of the locals, they are cute I won't lie but I don't know how she'll take leaving" Bailey explained causing Tony to sigh.

He knew he daughter would be sad but he would be there for her and maybe even find a way for the two girls to say in contact he would stop at nothing for his daughter.

While Tony, Bailey and Happy continued to chat, Ava was in her room thinking about today "hey Issac" Ava said catching the AI that Ava had managed to put in her brain when she created him being one step ahead of her Dad at the time.

"Yes miss Stark" Issac replied "is there any way to do a memory containment and be able to save memory to look at the later" Ava asked curiously.

"So like a home movie from your head miss" Issac clarified causing Ava to make a sound of approval "Yes indeed since I'm connected to your brain I can save them and when you would like you can't watch them" Issac replied cause Ava to beam in happiness.

"Perfect, can you save all the memories that I've had with the girl Wanda and keep doing so from now on I don't want to forget a single thing and so I can look back on them later" Ava asked the AI system.

"Certainly, would you like me to put them into a certain file under the name of your choice" Issac asked the girl causing Ava to think.

"Yes, name it my love Wanda"

Author's  Note

Day 2 complete OFFICIAL CONTACT HAS BEEN MADE!!!

What did you guys think??