Prologue

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~+~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

Liz's POV

Heartbreak and forgotten friends shouldn't be a thing. I wish we never had this. I wish that everything would have been different. I can't turn back time, but if I could I definitely wouldn't had let you go. My stupidity and my anger were mixed. So were my feelings.
I should have told you immediately. I should have let you know. My emotions were just mixed and I didn't know how to tell you. I didn't know how to react around you.

All the time I tried to restrain myself. I mean we were best friends. You can't love your best friend right?
Unfortunately you can. I couldn't bring myself to not love you. I wasn't able to forget you.

All those years. All the days I was alone. My feelings hidden deep inside me to never let anyone see. I completely fell for you and only you. I couldn't bring myself to love anyone else. I just simply couldn't. It was unbearable to see you happy. Happy without me. Happy with him.

I knew I couldn't make you as happy as he did. I regret that I let the chance go wasted.
I regret all the years we were apart and I didn't even tried to get you back.

Now..I will rewrite our story and try everything I can. Everything. Just to get you back and show you how much you mean to me. And even when you won't fall for me..I will still be there. Forever.
And as long as you need me.

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~+~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>