Smell

Next morning

Ring**** Ring*****

Jisoo- Hello
Lis- Hello, Kim Jisoo?
Jisoo- Yes and who is this?
Lis- Yeah, sorry Jisso I am Lisa, Lalisa Manoban.

Jisoo- Yoo yoo boo, lisa, Jennie's Lisa you mean?

Lis-  Hehhee hehe yeah, you could say that.

Jisoo- So what in the world made you call me?
I mean Jennie never wanted to introduce me to you. She was very busy with you all the time. By the way I heard you went bavk to Thailand.

Lis- yeah I am here, back in Thailand.
And I kinda need your help. Would you?

Jisoo- mmmm fine let's listen to uou first then

Lis- thanks Jisoo. But please promise me that Jennie will never here a word of tjis converstaion.

Jisoo- ooo sounds interesting. Well But I will tell this to my Rosie... will that be fine? Oh by the way Rosie is my gir..

Lis- I know who Rosie is

Jisoo- well how do you know her?

Lis- eeerrr sorry, but I kinda did background checks on you all. I meant I wanted to know who my girl is acquainted with. And I kinda followed you to find out where Jennie was staying. But I ended up seeing you with Rose.

So that's basically it. I am sorry for following you. Please don't think of me as a stalker. I was lost and couldn't find who Jennie was back then.

Jisoo- woo wooo Romeo. Wheww being a soldier has its own perks i guess.
I would never know that you followed me. Wow. Cool man. Poor Jennie she won't be able to breath with you not knowing right?

Lis- oh no no Jisoo sshi, please I am not that kinda person. She has all her freedom and I am not a scary person.  Or a selfish one. It was just I wanted to find where Jennie was. That's all.

Jisoo- hheee hehe I was kidding bruh.. Jennie talks high of you. So practically I know alot about you. So enough intro. Tell me what you need?

Lis- Hmm Jisoo I kinda planning to quite being a soldier and take over my dad's business in Korea.

Jisoo- Good lord. Well I thank you... bro U don't know, but that was exactly Jennie wished to happen.

She was crying over the phone yeaterday and said the exact same thing. But she didn't wanted you to quit the job, she thinks that you love your job.

Lis- well I love my job for sure. But I love her more than that. And I don't want her to suffer Jisoo.

Jisoo- I am glad, you are really a great buddy.. we must get together. For sure. So tell me more.

Lis- sure we must definitely get together for a drink soon.

And I am kinda planning to ask her out. Ask her out in the sense of you know, may be proposing her. I know this is sudden and all, but I am sure of my self.

I wanted to ask you your opinion though. As her friend you must know about her nah.

Jisoo-  oo well,, well.... This is tricky.. I mean, you guys have known each other for only a month or so right.. honestly I can't think what to say.

I mean Jennie never felt like the way she does for anyone else in her life. I can promise you that. But Bro, may be you could give her a little more time, it would do good. I mean spend more time together here. And catch her feelings...