I turned every pages until I saw the chapter about the Phoenix. I've read the context and the Phoenix has the capability ti resurrect the dead from the ashes. All I need to do is to burned Dregan's body with my flames and wait for forty days. That was too long but I can't complain about it if that'd the mechanics of resurrecting a dead through the Phoenix' powers.

"You really are the intelligent, warlock." The Phoenix finally spoke to me after I figured out about its power.

"Can you bring back the dead?" I asked the Phoenix.

"Yes. The previous warlock that I bonded with did it successfully. But you need to wait for forty days before we use our power to bring back Dregan alive." The Phoenix answered.

Lucky I am that I made a clone of Dregan's body and they burned it with ordinary fire. Now, I need to burn Dregan's body with my flames tonight.

The night strikes where the moon shines brightly. I secretly woke up at midnight while Ares was in deep sleep. I slowly went out and headed down to the basement. And when I was in a room where I left Dregan's body, I was surprised to see Selene.

"You really are a sneaky cat, Master." She said and I grinned.

"I don't have time to explain Selene." I said.

"Are you going to bring back Dregan from the ashes?" She asked me.

I knew she knew already what I'm going to do. As the Phoenix, I can bring back the dead without any price to pay. I didn't answer and I undo my spell that I cast on Dregan's body.

"I am the only one who knows about the secret of the Phoenix and as the sacred beast of Earth, I will help you." Selene said and I nodded.

She cast a spell where everyone can smell a sweet scent. It's a spell that let any creature in this world to fall asleep. She knew that the pack were on watched and I can't burned Dregan's body insid ethis basement. It might cause fire so Selene asked help from the earth and vines took Dregan's body. We went out slowly and headed outside the mansion.

There's is only one place where the forest of silence can't blocked our powers, the cave where the sacred beasts lies when they were still on the egg.

Selene put Dregan's body in the ground and move farther from me.

"Did you bring me any clothes?" I asked.

"Yes, Master." She answered.

I nodded and calmed myself before I'll perform the ritual. As the Phoenix told me, this ritual was successfully done once. I can't doubt myself right now and all I need is faith.

"Remember, if you successfully burned his body into ashes then he'll resurrect after forty days. And of course, you need to stay alive." The Phoenix reminded me.

"What will happen if I die?"

"He will be forgotten including you. Your loved ones will forget about you and Dregan like you never exist in this world." The Phoenix answered.

I don't care about that. I know that I will be successful and make my brother happy again.

After we had a conversation, I started the ritual. The four elements appeared in each corner making a circle. The elements were connected and my magic circle appeared. I transformed into a Phoenix with flame wings on my back. My body was covered with flames and I flapped my wings to intensify my flames.

This all or nothing and I wanted to do this. I want to bring Dregan back to life and released him from his curse as a vampire. He deserves to live again.