- - - - - - - - - - - - - 

"So where we planning for dinner?" Kylian asked as I came out of the shower. 

"Dunno, whatever Ney wants," Natalia shrugged. 

"Whatever I want?" I repeated smirking. 

"Yes Neymar, that's what I just said," she replied, rolling her eyes. 

"No need to be so rude," I sassed, pulling on a shirt. She shook her head, scrolling through her phone. 

"Let's test your detective skills," I said. I pulled her chair across from my locker. The sudden action causing her to drop her phone. She glared at me, wiping the screen of her phone on her jeans. 

"I want to see this," Edinson said. The other boys agreed, forming a circle around us. 

"Fine," Natalia agreed. "Tell Kylian the restaurant."

I whispered the name in his ear quietly. He grinned nodding at my choice.

"How are you feeling today?"
"I feel happy," I replied, "and excited."
"Oka- hey I need you to maintain eye contact," she said, snapping her fingers.
"Sorry."
"Okay you're thinking something... European."
"Mmmm, yeah."
"I remember you mentioning something about Mediterranean food the other day."
"OK, so?"
"Maybeeee... Western?"
"No."
"Wait, ummm, south."
"Yeah."
"Tropical?"

"Yeah"
"Italian."
"ERRR. Wrong."

"Come on Natalia. That's two strikes," Thiago laughed. 

"Give me a sec," she shushed. I felt a little intimidated as she stared directly in my eyes, searching for an answer. 

"Greek."

"Yeah, how did yo-"

"That Greek place in the 8th arrondissement."

"What the heck?!" Kylian exclaimed, staring at Natalia. "How did you guess that?"

"Was she right? How did she guess?" The boys struggled to wrap their minds around how she had found out. 

"You're sure that's the place?" Dani asked Kylian and I.

"Yes!" we exclaimed simultaneously. 

"I'm amazing, I know," Talia flipped her hair, striking a pose. "Now, come on don't want to be late."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - 

I paused as I was walking, hearing loud laughter coming from my sisters room. I backtracked, opening the door. 

"You can't just do that!" Talia laughed, leaning back on the headboard. 

"No, I'm serious!"

"Serious about what?" I asked, entering the room. 

"Neymar?" Rafa turned in surprise. 

"You eavesdropper," Natalia laughed, throwing an eraser at me. I sent her a dirty look before entering the room. My family had come to visit me for my birthday as a surprise. I wonder how they did it without me doing? Someone probably helped them plan it. 

"Hey, I wanna talk too," I said, sitting on the floor with my strawberries. "You know, learn all the gossip you guys talk about."

"Oh my god, you know Chris is soooo hot!" my sister squealed, clapping her hands. Natalia snickered at the expression on my face. 

"What? Who's this Chris. Do you have a boyfriend I don't know about?"

"I could only wish for him to be my boyfriend," she sighed dramatically, falling back onto the pillows.

"Woah, woah, woah. WHAT?"

"Oh Neymar, keep up would you? She's talking about the one and only Christiano Ronaldo," Natalia drawled out. My face morphed into an expression of disgust. The girls stared at me for a moment before bursting into giggles. 

"The look on your face!" Rafa laughed as I rolled my eyes. 

"You said you wanted to know all the gossip," Natalia said. I groaned, picking up a strawberry. I was about to take a bite of one when it's snatched out of my hand. Natalia smiled cheekily, chewing on my strawberry. 

"You did not."

"Did too. And I might just do it... again."

"You lit-"

"Just admit it already!" Rafa exclaimed.

The two of us stared at her in confusion. Rafa cleared her throat, finding it awkward that we were just staring at her. 

"Well then. We should... get ready?"

"You're so funny when you're uncomfortable," I laughed, getting up.

Rafa rolled her eyes, "Not funny."

- - - - - - - - - - - 

"Ney, I'm not even dressed yet," Natalia sighed. "Your dressing up is taking too long."

"Hey, it's not my fault I can't choose which tie looks better. Besides, it's my birthday not yours."

"Doesn't mean I can't look good."

"Who do you have to look good for?" I ask, fixing my hair in the mirror. I watch as she wraps her hair around the curling iron. I never understood how they don't get burned by those things. 

"Me of course. And maybe you," she adds, disappearing into her room. 

"You go with your parents," she says, popping her head back into my room. "I'll come with Rafaella."

"But your my bodyguard," I reply.

"Haha nice try. Marcos is going to be there with you."

It was worth a shot.

To be continued...