Chapter 7

☝︎me making eye contact with my crush

Rose's POV
So after I stopped day dreaming about the man I am never going to meet again, I started thinking about how I am going to find  another job. My current job isn't paying that well now because we don't have as many costumers. Don't get me wrong I love this place but, loving it doesn't turn it into money where I can pay rent and buy food.

I decided to start looking for jobs so I set out with my resumes. I look around and see some cafe's, restaurants, cloth shops and fast food places looking for a hire and I give them my resume and hope that one of them calls me about it. As I was walking deep in thought I thought of other places I could apply for, not looking where I was going I bumped into someone again. But instead of spilling my drink this time I dropped my papers. I say a quick sorry and bend down to pick up my papers. As I was picking them up the person also sat down to help and when I saw their feet I knew it was a man. He was holding my paper and looking at it. I looked up and as I reached for it I finally saw their face. No way... it's the same man I spilled my drink on. I tried getting my paper back and he looked up.

He analysed me for a few moment as we both stood up. "Baby girl...it's you" ok heart don't beat to loudly and give away that I get flustered by him already just by meeting him a second time. "Ok firstly I'm no ones babygirl and second can I please have my resume back I have to look for places to apply to." I put my hand out.

Oooo he did not just do that. He quickly put it behind his back and put his other hand in his jacket and took out a card. "I own a company, if you ever need any help call me." He handed it to me, trying not to be rude I took it and analysed it. It seemed like a business card, "I'm not working for you if that what you were implying" stupid stupid stupid. Why the hell did I just spit that out, I need the job I can't be picky.

He looked at me like I just told him that I was pregnant with a lions baby. "I'm not implying anything like that, I would never" ok I'm definitely a stupid ass retarded fish cake. Obviously he couldn't be implying that, working in a company probably means that I have to be sophisticated and smart. Which I'm not obviously.

"Why would I make my baby girl work for me, when I can just give her the money and provide her with anything I can?" Now I'm just confused, is he mistaking me for someone? A model, ooo do I give off a model vibe, I knew I could've been a model but Jeremy just laughed at me and called ma stupid retarded bitch!! Well fuck him cause guess who just got mistaken for a model. That's right this bishhhhhh right here!!

"I think you're mistaking me for someone else," I said slowly so I didn't come off as rude "I've never had a boyfriend, let alone a rich as hell boyfriend...so yeah definitely a mistake." "No I know it's you, you're the one who spilled her drink on me and just ran away" he looked at me with...loving eyes?

Oh on is he gonna ask me to pay for his suit. That suit looked expensive as hell I can never pay that much amount right now or ever. If I did I'd have to starve myself and my fluffy baby for a year!!! I'm dead...I am so freaking dead

He looked at his watch and mumbled something and then looked me straight in the eye and said "meet me at 10:00am tomorrow in front of my company and if you can't make it just call the number to reschedule, I'm sorry my queen but something happened at the company and I need to hurry up. Bye my love I hope to see you tomorrow" he explained and walked away while muttering that stupid Ethan whoever that is, just ruined his time with the love of his love and that he's going to cockblock him and teach both of their kids to do the same for the rest of Ethan's life.

Damn do I feel bad for the Ethan dude, and who ever he ends up with. I wish him some luck I don't even have