Chapter 4

Kai POV
After chasing down Ethan and him promising to buy me lunch or dinner for the rest of the week, I forgave him. For now that is. I'll take advantage of this for as long as I live.

I keep thinking about the brunette that bumped into me. I want to see her again and make her mine. With consent that is. If she rejects me I'll just try again and we'll see what happens. But I really hope she says yes. How can I find her? she could be anywhere by now. Should I go back to where we met? The cafe she went to? She looked young and she was holding books, that means that she goes to university. Should I go to all universities and check the student lists? But that's what stalkers do and I don't want to scare her off.

Maybe I'll just go back to the cafe tomorrow morning and I hope I get lucky and meet her.

After a few hours of working I got tired so I was about to ask my assistant to bring me a coffee but I remembered that I gave her time off. So I went to the 5th level to make myself a coffee. Everyone seemed to be busy and some looked like they were on break chatting a gossiping. Some lady however gave me seductive look, and to be honest those don't work for me. Unlike some people I don't think with my genitals, I use my brain. Besides I have a type and she nothing like it. Only the angel I met is.

I entered the break room where you can get any food or drink you want. Usually my assistant does these things for me so I've never actually been here because when the employees ask for something I grant within reason and never really check into it I let others do that since I'm busy with other companies and paperwork. But now that I see it there's too many choices. It reminds me of a food heaven, everything for free. I scan the choices of what I could have today but I can't seem to decide. I feel something poking me so turned back and see and employee of mine, max.

"Need help choosing something to eat, sir?"
"No...ok maybe..." he give me a looks that says he knows so I tell him the truth "ugh fine yes you win. I can't decide since I have never actually came in here, and I don't know where everything is." "You could've said something from the start sir. Here I'll help. What would you like to have?" "I don't know maybe something salty and sour and a black coffee but I'm not sure where the coffee is or where I can make it."

He walks towards the back of the isles so I take that as a hint to follow him. "So sir how come you are down here choosing your own food? Where is Yas?" "Well I gave her off time because she's pregnant"

"Awww you care so much about us" and it's true, I do care about them. They're like my second family, I don't want to treat them like other arrogant businessman. He eventually stops on the last isle and says that this is where you can make the coffee and after he shows me how to make one he leaves.

I should hire a new assistant, there is too much work piling up. And I can't do all of it myself. Yep tomorrow I'll tell someone to put an ad and the posters up, I hope no one that just wants to sleep with me applies, if really hate to reject them because then they'll start crying.

Time skipue
I look up to see that outside is dark, so I check the time and see that it's 11pm. SHITBALLS mom is going to murder me and eat me for lunch. It was family dinner night at 6 but I missed it big time. I quickly pack and leave so that she doesn't get madder than she already is. I turn on my phone to check that I have 32 missed calls from mom and 10 from dad. I then check the messages they're things such as When are you getting home? Where are you? I will kill you if you're still at work? I'm disowning you!!! Even though she won't. There's one from my best friend Ethan. He usually joins us for family dinners damn bro you in trouble she's so mad 😂😂 that little shit he knew and didn't bother telling me!!

I get in the car and quickly drive to her house. I hope she's not too angry because damn I hate to deal with that. I get goosebumps just thinking about how much she's gonna lecture me for. Even though I'm 26 and the CEO of a damn company I'm still going to get scolded. All I can think about is damn this as I smash my head against the steering wheel.