Chapter 3

Sorry for not updating I was busy ☹️
Rose's POV
The window rolls down and I see...Jeremy. Oh this goat face when did he get a luxurious car?  He sticks his head out and I can see some hickies, oh so that's not his car but the dude he went out with. Now it makes sense.

"Yo get in we'll drop you off since it dark and I can see some drunk asses following you." He says pointing behind me. I turn and look and see that he wasn't wrong they were following me, I should probably stop thinking about my dogs butt when I'm walking alone at night‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌.

"No it's fine, I think they ran off now," I said pointing at them again "you can go I don't wanna disturb your date."

He went to open his mouth but the guy driving said "it's fine we can continue the date another day." Now that I finally look at him he looks hot with his blonde hair that looks like the basic fuck boy hair, his green eyes that I would've loved to have instead of my boring brown ones. And he had a neck tattoo which I kinda expected seeing that Jeremy loves tattoos like me but I'm not as obsessed with them as he is.

"You sure?" Making sure it's ok and tilting my head a bit a habit I had when I asked questions. "Positive, now get in"

I opened the door and slid in the back sit quietly humming the song that was coming from the radio. It's was Ikon a korean band I liked with their new music Killing me. It is honestly the best. Chanwoo and Song army ultimate biases but it was hard choosing a bias since I like them all.

Jeremy starts singing loudly with very bad korean slowly ruining the song for me but I know It get ruined much since it's pretty catchy. Jeremy's date starts laughing at him but trying to hide. Hah he thinks he got away with it but he didn't because I'm the best detective out there.

I space out and thought about the guy I bumped into this morning. He was hot no doubt with his tattoos and his suit (🤤) and he was so handsome. When I made eye contact with him it was like I fell into a trance that I couldn't break out of. I could stare at him for ages. His jaw looked like it was carved out by the god himself. And when he talked damn was his voice deep and enchanting as if I fell into a spell. But I knew i'll never meet him again, I knew we both lived in complete different worlds. He looked like he was a prince from some unknown country and that he had lots of girls or boys he could choose from. Where as I am poor well not that poor but poorer than him, I would stand out like a sore think if I stood next to him any longer.

But I do hope I meet him again so I can pay him back or treat him to something because of his suit.

Kai's POV
As she ran past me I tried to grab her but then I took my hand back because I knew it would be creepy. Who wouldn't be creeped out if a guy you just met grabbed your hand and told you, you can't leave. So I held myself back no matter i much I wanted to hug the life out of her.

I got to my car and sat down and god the driver to got back to the company. As I zoned out thinking about that mysterious girl time passed and we arrived at the company. I got out and yanked him and told him he can go home since I'm probably going to stay late tonight, and told him that I can drive myself home for just one night.

I said hello to the reception and made my way up to my office. I got in and sat down at my chair and looking out the giant window in my office. I heard a knock and I said come in.

"Hey why didn't you ask me to go to lunch with you?" I heard a familiar voice say. "Because you take too long to get ready and I wanted to have some alone time. Some peace and quiet after so many meeting and paparazzi."

"I'm your life line, how could you do this to me?" He is such a drama queen (so me). "You gotta get into acting if you can act so dramatic. "Nah you know I don't like the attention besides I want some time to myself not working and just relaxing, unlike someone I know" ok getting attacked in my own office.

"You know I'm busy with work and all, I'm the CEO I have to be here." I'm getting tired of repeating this to everyone "yeah but you can have a week off can't you?" You know what? "Fine i will after this weeks meeting I'll have a week or two off and we can go out and do anything you want. Deal?" I put my hand out waiting for him to shake it.

He started jumping around and squealing like a dolphin. "Promise?" Instead he brought his pinky out. "Ugh fine pinky promise. I took his pinky and locked it with my pinky. "Now get out and let me do my work." "Ok ok byeeee and I'm crashed your car sorry!" He shouted as he ran away. No he did not.

"GET BACK HERE WHAT DID I TELL YOU. I TOLD YOU NOT TO DRIVE ANY OF MY CARS UNTIL U TELL YOU TOO. YOU ARE SOOOOO DEAD!!" It probably look weird me the CEO of a huge company running around like a little kid but this is normal for our company.

I see some of the employees laughing at our antics but it's fine because everyone has to have fun once in a while. Right?

Sorry for not updating but I was busy and I'm so so sorry
VOTE AND COMMENT 🥰