Chapter 5

Kai POV
Phew it's the morning after the dinner I missed and thank the heavens I survived, cause damn she is one scary lady. And yeah I did glare as much as I could at Ethan while he was rolling on the floor laughing his ass off while I was being scolded by my mom.

Flashback to last night
Omg omg omg that's all I could think about while I got out the car. Shit I forgot to make an excuse, so I got to go with the flow now, well it doesn't have to be now. There's an option of me hitting my head somewhere and going to the hospital and use that as an excuse. Nope never mind she'll know.

As I tried to muster up my courage to knock on the door, the door opened and showed my dad trying to hold his laugh in. Ok so seems like everyone is laughing at my misfortune. I can do this. I am a goddamn 26 year old who has a job and is independent as hell. It's just mom I can do this. I kept chatting I can do this as I entered and nodded at my dad who seemed like he couldn't speak because of laughing too much.

As soon as I entered at the house I saw my mom walking around and my little sister trying to calm her down so she doesn't get a heat attack. As I stepped in the room she stopped and stared at me. She started walking towards me, all while glaring at me silently. Shit I can't do this, what the hell was I thinking, I know!!! I can fake faint. But it's too late for that.

"What the hell young man? I raised you better than this. I expect you to call if you're too busy at work so I know that you're not dead at some alleyway!" She said it way too calmly which scared the crap out of me. "I know mom and I'm sorry I was so busy so I turned off my phone and I forgot it was family dinner tonight. And I know this is not a good excuse to miss family dinner night because I know how much it means to you. I am really sorry and I'll do anything to make up for it. I promise to never miss another family night ever again as long as I live. I give you my word."

She looked at me with loving eyes as always and said "it's fine sweetheart but you know how worried I get when I don't hear from my babies, including Ethan," Ethan was always apart of the family as long as I can remember we grew up together basically "and I'll forgive you this time but don't let it happen again ok?" "Ok mom I promise"

End of flashback

So yeah I would say everything went perfectly last night except the fact that now I have to buy or cook dinner for family night for a month.

I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT PUBLISHING ANY CHAPTERS ('ρ')but I'm back now and I also apologise for the short chapter. I have been so busy lately with school and some family problems which is fine now (I think) but yeah I'll update another chapter soon

Stay tuned and toodles(╹◡╹)"