Isabella was suddenly knocked out of her thoughts and daze as Coach's whistle blasted through the bus and her ears annoyingly. Isabella winced in pain as her body moved the wrong way out of shock of hearing the whistle sound that brought her back to reality. From next to her she could see Scott was still out of it even after the whistle blew as he looked out the window with his eyes glazed over. Isabella sighed sadly in sympathy for Scott and rubbed her hand down his arm soothingly.

Her touch did little to nothing to snap Scott out of his daze. Isabella bit her lip harshly, trying to hold back unwanted tears that threatened to spill out at the sight of seeing Scott in that kind of state. It wasn't like him. She hated to see the boy she loved like that. The two had never really spoken about being back together but deep inside Isabella knew that she had forgiven him the night that she and Isaac had shown up at his house. In her mind, he had won her back and she was now his again, especially after the kiss they had shared.

It made her want to cry to see him like that, like her. They had both been taking Derek's death really hard, Isabella felt like she was to blame because she couldn't reach him in time to save him and Scott felt to blame because he was the one who had bumped into Derek and Ennis while they were fighting. Isabella didn't blame Scott at all though, she blamed no one for the death of her father besides the asshole Alphas. If they had never shown up in Beacon Hills and started a war with them then he wouldn't have died, Erica wouldn't have died. She wanted to kill every last one of them, luckily for them they were in a public place. If they were all alone on this bus, Isabella would have already sprung out of her seat and killed the one sitting only five seats ahead of her. The way Ethan kept looking back at them every ten minutes made her want to snap his neck on the spot.

Isabella stared down the back of Ethan's head as she began to let the anger in her overshadow the pain she had been feeling only about five minutes ago. Isabella growled under her breath as the anger continued to rise and she suddenly began rising out of her seat, not thinking rationally at all. Before Isabella could even move past Stiles, he grabbed her arm roughly and pulled her back down into the seat making her hiss in pain as the gash in her side continued to rip open more.

Stiles looked at Isabella sternly as she hissed out in pain, " Do not, its not worth it."

Isabella glared at him intensely before turning away from Stiles angrily and staring at the maroon bus seat in front of her with a glare. She crossed her arms over her chest and pouted like a child while Stiles tried to get the attention of a still vacant Scott.

Stiles leaned over Isabella's pouting body and snapped his fingers in Scott's face, "Hey, yo, Scotty? Still with me?"

" Uh, yeah sorry." Scott said as he shot his head up and away from the window while rubbing his eye, " What's the next word?"

Stiles and Scott had been studying words for the SAT and had even tried to involve Isabella several times but each time they asked her she just stared at them blankly and shrugged her shoulders, acting like she didn't know. It was so far from the truth though, she knew every word. Lydia and herself had already started studying for the SAT months ago, it paid to be friends with a genius.

Stiles pulled his silver tablet up and closed his lips tightly before saying clearly, "Anachronism"

Scott sat up straighter with a small wince before sighing out as his own gash tore a bit, " Something that exists out of its normal time."

Stiles nodded his head with an impressed look, " Nice."

Stiles then swiped to the next word and read it out, " Incongruous."

Scott squinted his eyes in what Isabella could tell again was pain but he still spoke to Stiles nonetheless, " Can you use it in a sentence?"

Before Stiles could answer, Isabella finally spoke for the first time since the previous night, she had thought that it was finally time seeing as this word perfectly fit their current situation, " Yeah, I can. It's completely incongruous that we're sitting on freaking bus right now on our way to a shitty cross-country meet after what happened last night- incongruous."