🤍Blessed Being🤍

Depuis le début

"Why would I be?"

"That Japanese school being attacked was all over the news yesterday. I'm stoked to see you alive, but don't be a drongo and rest."

"I can assure you that I'm fine. Now, the deadline?"

"It's all gone. Those cranky gangsters corrupted the app somehow. And not just ours, but all other programs similarly created like it. They've all caught on. It's over." He waved you away, "Go home. I'm sure no one will expect you to work today."

You bowed your head, "Goodbye, Prime Minister."

...

7 P.M

Tokyo Tower, Minato, Japan

On the top of the antenna of the tower, you sat crisscrossed while staring into the large city's fluorescent light. From blossomed nebulous fogs poured petals of water. The luminous sky sparkled as the rain reflected each ray of the sunset outward. As clouds gathered and the air electrified, you anticipated a storm.

"(A.I/n)?"

"𝙼𝚊'𝚊𝚖."

"Where's (B/n)?"

"𝙸𝚗 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚖, 𝚊𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙, 𝚖𝚊'𝚊𝚖."

You breathed in the fresh spring air and sighed. Honeyed rain upon a gilt sun always came with rainbows the next day.

Blood Propulsion.

At the bottom of the tower, you neared the entrance. As the soles of your feet touched the cement, your footwear bathed itself in the auric rain. It gurgled, bubbling as you walked in its bleak terrain. You paused. There was a certain captivation to the large puddles, which begged to be rewarded with spatter.

You jumped and turned around. People walked past you, without a concern in the world, fully avoiding the large pools of water. You giggled and jumped right in with both feet, watching as the spheres of clear water soaked your hero suit. Each drop was an airborne gift as the world could hear your happiness without you saying a single word. You giggled at your own silliness as the rain continued to pour.

A crowd then gathered as small children joyfully joined in on the fun. The parents recorded with their smartphones as their offspring played with the world's No.5 Pro Hero. Your playful feet soon invited young adults and adults alike to join. And just like that, bliss blessed the bourgeois. Even after yesterday's terrible news, to see (H/n) jumping around in puddles brought a certain calm to the country.

"𝚁𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛: 𝙳𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚝 𝙰𝚛𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚠𝚊."

You slowed down and splashed the ground one final time.

'Eraserhead!'

You hurriedly waved the crowd farewell and hopped onto your motorcycle.

'I hope I'm not too late...'

...

9 P.M

Aragawa Restaurant, Tokyo, Japan

The owner of the restaurant approached the casually dressed Pro Hero with a $10k bottle of champagne in hand.