16

WAIT A UPDATE FIRST
Sowey I kinda fell of the face of the earth for a while 0-0
I PROMISE I'll write more chapters. If I don't pwease messages me!!!
+1 (804) 638-1451
You can also give me suggestions for new chapters:)) but don't over use it! I will not hesitate to block your number!!!
Ohk back to the story!

You and Austin walked around the mall cracking jokes and telling embarrassing childhood stories.
"We've been here for too long wanna go do something else?" Asked Austin.
"Yea sure what did you have in mind?"
I asked.
Austin thought for a second before saying."we could go back to my place and watch a scary movie?"
"AHH yes that's sounds great! But I wanna change into some comfy clothes before I do" you said.

You unlocked your apartment door and told Austin to make himself at home.
You put on some adidas sweat pants with a band tee shirt.
When you walked out of your room Austin smiled.
"What's wrong with you?" You laughed.
"Nothing, you ready?" He asked. You nodded and made your way back to Austin's house.

You sat in Austin's bed waiting for him to get out of the bathroom. His bed sheets smelt like raw vanilla and fire wood. You set your phone down on the floor so you wouldn't be bothered by it. Austin came in the room holding two water bottles. He sat down next you. "Did you figure out what movie we're watching?" He asked.