4

I got dressed in some black leggings and a white hoodie.Austin texted me to meet at the Starbucks where I worked.I walked over there and his friends where tossing around a foot ball."hey Austin."I said walking over to them."hey.Guys this is y/n."he said.The one guy waved and we didn't really know where to go."Where should we go."I asked."wanna go do some graffiti in a tunnel."asked his one friend."yea sure."I said."then let's go."said Austin.We started to walk and I pulled out my phone and played some music but not to loud.Only loud enough for us three to hear.I played:Loveleen.(it's above pretty good song)We arrived at this old tunnel.I put my flash light on and Austin's friend gave us both so,e spray paint.Now what to put on this wall."what ya gonna make."asked Austin."I don't know yet."I said.I saw Austin friend draw a picture of a goblin or something I don't know.I drew:picture above.Austin walked over."holy shit can I take a picture."he asked.I nodded and he snapped the picture."hey...guys we should go."said his friend.I looked to where he was looking and someone hand there flashlight out looking into the tunnel.His friend took off while me and Austin stayed because the tunnel was abandoned so we where not doing anything wrong."hey you kids drop the cans."said the person with the flashlight.She sounded like a lady.Me and Austin looked at each other.She walked over to us.Great."I'm gonna call the police."she said."ma'am we aren't doing anything wrong this tunnel is abandoned."said Austin."no this is public property."she said."do you not see all the other art on the wall."I said point my phone light at the walls."well that is actual art what you guys are doing is just petty nonsense."she said.I pointed my flashlight at my drawing."that's petty nonsense."I said.She looked at it."no you didn't do that you did the words over there."she said pointing to a word that said.'8-ball gang.'"we don't allow gang members here."she said."ma'am we didn't do that we did that."I said pointing to my drawing.I walked over to it."see the paint is still wet."I said.She rolled her eyes and walked away.I giggled a small bit and when she was out of sight I was dying laughing.Austin looked at me like I was crazy and he started laughing.