6

Me and Austin started looking for his friend when we saw him running down the street."hey dude what the fuck."yelled Austin.He turned around."sorry man I just didn't want to get in trouble."he said.Austin rolled his eyes and we continued walking."so what now."I asked."I dunno what do we wanna do."asked Austin.I looked around for something to do but unfortunately I found nothing but a strip club.I nudged Austin arms."hey..hey Austin."I said.He looked over to me."wanna g-go get a dance."I giggled and pointed to the club.He looked over to where I was pointing.He started laughing."my lord child."he said.I giggled.He walked past the strip club and got a few dirty looks from the hookers that where standing out side but we didn't care.I took out my phone and played coffin by:black veil brides.We reached a 24 hour store.My Austin and his friend exchanged looks and starts walking in the store.There weren't many employees I could only see one at the time but she was filing her nails and talking on her phone loudly.We walked in some isle."why are we here."I giggled a bit."I honestly don't know."replied Austin."hey y/n Austin wanna do the 24 hour challenge."said his friend.Austin looked at his phone.He looked at me."I don't have work tomorrow so why not."I said.Austin shrugged "ok let's do it."he said.