10| Fairy Festival Date with Gray

"Neesan... Lucy-neesan!... wake up, wake up!"

"mwenndii??..." Lucy groggily asked as she woke up because of Wendy shaking her back and forth. Gosh! This girl has some strength!

"ishn't iit shtill a bit too early?..." she asked rubbing her eyes and propped up to a sitting position. When her vision became clearer, she noticed that Wendy was already dressed in her school uniform.

"Today is the first day of Fairy Festival! We gotta be early!" Wendy chirped excitedly. "And it's not so early anymore, Lucy-neesan..." she pouted.

'Kawaii!...' Lucy giggled. 'Wendy is a first year... she also mentioned this will be her Fairy Festival as a student and not a guest... she really can't hide her excitement, ne?'

"Okay, okay... I'm awake now..." Lucy giggled as she patted the bluenette's head. "I'll just take a bath and get ready first"

The young girl's face brightened. "Be quick okay? We'll be in the dining room for breakfast!" she said as she hurriedly exited the room.

'This is also my first Fairy Festival. I'm really looking forward to it!' Lucy jumped off her bed, now infected with Wendy's enthusiasm.

🌟🌟🌟

She looked at herself on the full length mirror one last time. She was wearing school uniform and her hair was tied to pigtails. She wanted to look cute, but students were required to wear their school uniform on the first day. So, she decided to style her hair differently than usual.

She roamed her eyes around the room before exiting. It was an old habit that no one seemed to notice. She smiled in content and stepped out of her walk in closet.

'We went home early yesterday and I had plenty of time to unpack... It's really great that I did so. It's now way easier to find what I need!'

"Yo! Good morning, Lucy."

It was Gray... with only his boxers on!

"KYAAAAAH!!! Lucy kick!"

Her kick sent Gray flying backward towards the opposite wall!

*Boogssh! Crash!

Hearing the loud crashing sounds, Erza, Levy, Wendy and Natsu stormed into the room.

"Luce! / Lucy-neesan! / Lu-chan! / Lucy! What happened?"

Gray groaned in pain as he stood up.

"Gray..."
He flinched as sudden chill ran down his spine.
Gray slowly looked towards where the voice came from. It was Grandine. She was emitting an menacing dark aura with her lips stretched to a smile. He gulped in fear.
"Gray..." she called again as she tilted her head slightly to a side. "What are you doing in Lucy's bedroom?... without clothes on?..."

It was only then he realized he was only wearing his boxers! "What–!?"

"Go put on your clothes, now."

"Y-yes, ma'am!" And then he hurriedly dashed towards the dining room where he suspected he left his clothes.

Lucy sweatdropped.

"Anyway!" Grandine chirped, clapping her hands to catch everyone's attention. "Lucy, you haven't eaten yet, ne? You must be hungry. Let's go back to the dining room and finish our breakfast." she brightly beamed. It was 180° turn from her mood a few seconds ago!