3| Obsessive and Possessive

Thursday 12:30
It has been three and a half days since I transfered in Fairy Tail High. In my short time here, Natsu, Gray, Erza-san, Wendy, Mira-san, Levy-can and I are now very intimate friends. They even treat me like family. Somehow, I also have gotten a little bit accustomed of my rowdy seatmates always fighting each other.

Lucy was seated beneath the sakura tree in the garden, writing in her journal. She just finished eating their lunch along with Mira, Wendy and Levy. Erza was also with them earlier, but she had an errand as the Student Council President. The girls were just relaxing in the shade of the tree, waiting for their afternoon classes.

Rushing students ran past them. There seems to be a comotion!
"Hurry!" a student shouted to its friends "They're on the rooftop!"

"Let's also go and see what's the commotion about" Mira said, standing up then grabbed their bag.

The girls nodded and they went to the rooftop. Unlike others that needs to squeeze their way through the students, the four girls arrived with no sweat! Why? Because students make way for them, like princesses!

"Move it, Tabasco idiot!"

"I don't wanna, you shaved ice pervert!"

Wendy, Levy and Lucy immediately sweatdropped seeing the scene. It was Gray and Natsu fighting, Again!
Countless girls were cheering! Swooning! FANGIRLING!

"Kyaaaaaah! Natsu-sama is so badass!"

"Gray-sama so cool! Yet also soo HOOOT! Kyaaaah!"

But they fangirled even more when Gray stripped!
"KYAAAAAH!"
Some even fainted!

Gray thrusted an ice pack to his face! But at the same time, Natsu squeezed a bottleful of Tabasco into Gray's mouth!
Everyone gasped. They're just so brutal!

Natsu was now rolling on the floor, rubbing his frost bitten cheeks! On the other hand, Gray looked like a fish removed from the water. He clutched his throat choking, almost breathing fire!

A blue haired maiden went beside Gray and helped him sit.
"Gray mi amor, are you alright?" she asked, having thick french accent "Here, Juvia brought this milk for you"

"Levy-chan, who is that bluenette?" Lucy asked.

"She's Juvia Lockser" Levy replied "She was from Phantom Lord Academy, and tranfered here last year"

Lucy only nodded. There was also another girl helping Natsu.
'She seems very familiar' Lucy thought.
Then the recollection of her meeting that girl resurfaced on her head.

⭐Flashback: Tuesday⭐

*KRRRIIIIINNNNGG!
The bell blared, signalling for lunch break.

Most of the students grabbed their bag and left the room quickly. Lucy, on the other hand, was taking her time arranging her things in her bag.

"Let's go, Luce!" Natsu said, giving her a wide toothy grin.

Lucy beamed. "Hai! But please wait for a little while. I still need to-" but she was cut off when Natsu grabbed the belongings on her desk and stuffed it in her bag.

He took her bag then swung it over his shoulder.
"Let's go!"
Using his free hand, he grabbed Lucy's wrist and dragged her out of the room.

"My Dear Natsu!" they heard someone chirped then a yound maiden hugged Natsu!

Natsu's grip loosen and Lucy was able to get free.

"My Sweet Darling!" she chirped again, clinging to Natsu's arm. Her eyes were turned into hearts!

Suddenly feeling awkward, Lucy averted her gaze and subtly walked away.

⭐end

"She is Touka-san" Levy said, as she noticed Lucy staring curiously at the girl flirting-... *cough*... "helping" Natsu.
"She was also a transferee here last year"

Lucy nodded absent mindedly.
'So her name is Touka'

"Lu-chan, haven't you wondered why there are very few girls approaching Natsu-san and Gray-san, even though they are very popular among girls?" Levy asked, but it sounded more like she was giving a trivia.

"No, I have not." Lucy shook her head. "I thought it was only natural. Is it not because they are too shy to approach the boys they are infatuated with?"

"Fot some, maybe..." Levy shrugged "but there is another reason."

The space between Lucy's eyebrows creased as she tilted her head to the right. She intently stared at Levy, waiting for hey next words.
Levy softly giggled seeing Lucy's reaction. She looked like a curious bunny! So Kawaii!

"Levy, please quickly tell. I can't stand the suspense anymore" Lucy pouted.

'Kyaaah!' Levy internally squealed. "Lu-chan is so adorable'

"Juvia is so obsessive on Gray-san to the point she would stalk him. And when a girl dares to go near Gray-san, Juvia would give them deathly glares! You could really feel her killing intent!"
Lucy suddenly got scared of what Levy said. Who would think the sweet bluenette with Gray would be so terrifying?!

"A-and Touka-san is also like that too?"

Levy swept a glance towards Touka, then intently looked straight to Lucy's eyes; seriousness now completely replaced her once cheerful face.

Levy shook her head.
"She's on another level." she said "You should be careful Lucy. Touka inflicts harm in anyone she deems to be a rival"