Rocky talks

Bayla knew Jake had every reason to be mad at her, for the cruel words she had spoken , for the fight they had been in, but as the week passed by and he refused to come around when she was at emilys house, which was practically every other day, it had left her sad and heart broken at the thought of losing her best friend. She picked up her phone and rand his number, only to be left with a voicemail.

Hey Jake, its bayla...again, look I know I've said I'm sorry a million times but you haven't even spoken to me.. can you meet me by our spot? you know the rock near la-push beach.. ill be there in ten minutes, I hope you can meet me there. I'm sorry Jake, I really am....okay ..... bye.

As she hung up the phone she signed heavily and slipped her shoes on, thankful that Paul was old patrol or else he'd tell her not to go out in the weather, none the less she took the truck keys sitting on the counter as they always where and found herself to the truck, thankful Paul always left the keys in the same spot. As she drove down the winding road nearing La-Push beach she silently wished she would have never been "gifted" as both Harry and Sam had called it.

Now she had patrol twice a week, super advanced hearing, she was forbidden to see the cullens any longer, another one of Sams great rules stating it was for her safety. She found herself questioning who she really was. Was she this monster she had been so afraid of years ago?Or was she the same Bayla Swan she had always been? Only time would tell she figured.

As the truck came to a stop she was disappointed to see the empty rock without Jacob. She got out and glanced at the dark storm clouds that were above her, and as the thunder roared from above she knew she only had 10 minutes or so until it started to pour down rain. She walked to the rock and sat down, looking out at the ocean that crashed waves on the beach, the tide high and quite scary to look at . The beach was empty, people knowing the ocean was not to be swam in that day, and for that she was thankful.

"You wanted to speak to me" A familiar voice rung out, dampening her thoughts.

"Jake! You came!" Bayla said, surprised he had even shown at all. She looked at him, but his view was in the waves, not once daring to look into her emerald green eyes that he knew he wouldn't be able to stay mad at.

" Yup. Got patrol in twenty so make it fast" Jake said, now sitting down beside her on the rock, bayla glanced at him and noticed he was beyond mad at this point.

" Jake... I know what I said was wrong, and I know sorry means nothing .. but I don't know what happened, I was just so angry. Angry at Bella for choosing to turn into one of the, Angry that you showed up and we had to leave, I was angry at myself... but I know that doesnt excuse what I say.. " Bayla said. Her voice was low and cracking, almost being drown out by the sound of the waves and Jake heart, feeling his heart beating rapidly, knowing she was truly sorry, but not finding the words to say its okay just yet.

" Im not mad about what you said, its true, shes never loved me and never will. Hell she's married now, I'm just mad that out of all people you were the one to tell me to stop my shit, Your my best friend and it just felt like you were one of the guys instead" Jake said, now taking the time to glance down at bayla. Her eyes were filled with tears and her hands were shaking in her lap, not to mention her heart was beating million mils per hours, all pointing to her nerves.

" I didn't mean" bayla said before she was cut off.

" yea yea, I know you didn't mean to , I know , I get it bay... It just ... it hurt, hearing you say it to me hurt the most, because if you say it, its true. " Jake said, his voice now becoming gravely as he forced back the tears.

Bayla couldn't stand it, she couldnt stand how Bella had been so selfish, toyed him along, she couldnt stand that she had said such mean words to Jake, she hated herself for it and as she sat , she began to cry, completely breaking down and the person she had become. Jake pulled her to his lap and shushed her, pushing her hair away out of her face and pressing his forehead to hers, hating to see her cry as hard as she was, hating himself even more for ignoring her the past week.

"It's okay, it's okay" Jake said feeling her pain as if it were his own .
"But it's not. Look at me. I'm a monster, I turn into a wolf for crying out loud! I hurt you! I said those things I did!" Bayla cried out.
"Your not a monster.. I know it's different than what your used to and I know your afraid of what you are but you don't need to be. Your one of us bay" Jake said.

The thunder roared from the skies and rain pelted down, soaking the two as the ran to Paul's truck. As both the doors were slammed shut and nothing but silence filled the truck, the stared back at one another.
What was once silence turned into laughter and the two forgot about why they had been mad in the first place, all the figuring, the screaming at one another drifting away, and the two were good again. The best friends reunited once again.