Love me

And as Bayla asked Paul had stayed the night. After Bayla had said her hellos to Bella and Charlie, getting a stern talk from Charlie, and a teary eyed welcome from Bella, Bayla had went upstairs to her room finding Paul siting peacefully on her bed, waiting for her with a smile .
Apart of her felt guilty for having a boy sleeping over without Charlie's permission or knowing but another part knew Charlie couldn't know anything of the supernatural world that existed just outside of his doorstep and as he fell asleep the days work taking its toll on him, and Bella slipped out with Edward unknowing to their father it was just Bayla and Paul, alone and both overwhelmed with emotion that the weeks apart had pushed onto them.

"Your here" Bayla said breathing out the words with relief. Apart of her thought he would leave to come back later, another part thought he wouldn't stay at all, but as she stared at him with loving eyes she knew he would be staying until she ordered him away, something that wouldn't happen if it were up to Bayla.
"Of course I am, couldn't stay away" Paul said with a warm loving smile, his eyes matching his tone.
Bayla walked over to the bed and sat in his lap, wrapping her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck. She rested her head on his chest and listened to the steady beat of his heart. His hands roamed to her waist and rubbed small circles on the back providing a warm and tingly feeling in Baylas body that only made her smile.

As she sat in his arms thinking of all the small moments they had spent together, and even the bad times, a smile crept to her lips and she felt her eyes begin to water. She had never known love before, not like this. This love was peaceful, caring, sweet.. this love made her head spin with affection, her heart beat with gratitude and her eyes water with joy.
As Paul felt a tear drop onto his chest his eyebrows scrunched with confusion and he gently pulled her chin up to meet him in eye contact, surprised when he saw her crying.

"Baby what's wrong?" Paul asked, his eyes questioning and confused.
Bayla chuckled and wiped her tears, she could tell him she loved him but yet she couldn't find the words to describe it. Looking at him made her overwhelmed with emotion and the look on his face only made her laugh knowing he didn't understand.
"Why are you laughing? Are you okay? Oh god are you having a panic attack?!" Paul asked as he heard her melodic giggles continue as her eyes scrunched up, crinkling at the corners.

Bayla shook her head lightly and took in a breath, settling her giggles into the bottom of her stomach .
"No..I just.. well I love you" Bayla said her eyes darting to his chest, not wanting to maintain eye contact.
She felt Paul tense up and his breath hitched at the back of his throat. As he sat watching Bayla as her hands danced nervously in her Lap he could only smile as he felt the same way.
"I love you too. More than you could fucking know" Paul breathed out. His hands wrapped around her torso and she brought her head up, only to meet his lips crashing into hers with affection and devotion .

Bayla wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him closer, not wanting him to break away as he always did. She felt his tongue glide gently on the bottom of her lip and she let out a small, quiet moan leaving him to slip his tongue in as it explored her mouth, there tongues circling together as both there hearts beat rapidly .
Paul's grip tightened on Bayla as she pulled back, panting for breath at the action. Paul planted kisses on the right side of her face and made his way down to her neck where she leaned her head back to enjoy his affection.

His tongue flicked gently across her neck as he sucked lightly, one hand roaming free to her thigh where he squeezed it tightly and a new feeling came across Bayla, one she hadn't ever felt before, and that was lust.
Bayla pulled back quickly and let out a gasp as Paul looked at her with a dark eye in his look and held her waist tightly, trying to control his feelings, not wanting to cross a line in the relationship.

"I'm sorry.. I got carried away" Paul breathed out, noticing the pink on her cheeks as he heard her heart beating fast inside her chest .
Bayla looked at Paul and shook her head lightly, before slowly planting her lips back on his. The kiss was sweet and innocent but Bayla didn't want that, she wanted Paul to show her just how much he loved her, just how much he cared for her, and lastly just how much he wanted her.
She slipped her tongue in his mouth surprise him and rigged gently on his hair, making him let out a small moan that only turned Bayla on.

Her hands roamed to the bottom of his shirt wear she carefully placed her hands underneath it and onto his chest, the heat radiating off of him and onto Baylas small hands.
Paul gently flipped Bayla over to her back where he hovered over her, looking at her with question in his eyes.
"We should stop" Paul said, although he didn't want to.
Bayla felt the blush come to her cheeks and only rubbed on his shirt bringing him closer to her, there body's smashed together, fitting perfectly against each others .

"No..please, i... I spent weeks without you, I love you paul.. please love me..show me you love me" Bayla said, her voice low and pleading, as Paul listened, his hands gripping the covers underneath her tightly as he stared into her emerald green eyes, becoming putty in her hands .