I hate myself.

You get dressed in your bathing suit in you and Logan's shared bathroom. You close the door behind you and lock it. You have been stress eating non stop you couldn't let but to look at your body. You started to sob quietly but the sobs grew louder and louder. You didn't realize how loud they were until you heard a scream coming from the other side.

"BABY. LET ME IN. NOW. ARE YOU OKAY?" Logan shouts with concern
"PISS OFF LOGAN, YOU DONT DESERVE ME" you shout right back
You sob and sob for what seems for hours. But it's only been 10 minutes of nonstop banging in the bathroom. As you stand half naked looking at yourself in the mirror.
"Y/N OPEN THIS DAMN DOOR. RIGHT NOW." He screams trying to calm himself down.
Your breathing gets heavier, Logans breathing speeds up. Your emotions explode as you topple over. You see nothing but a blur from the tears in your eyes.
"baby" Logan says calmly
"please open the door, it'll be alright"
"baby, please."
You don't say a word, you sit there and sob. You try to get up but you just can't. You cant release a single word out of your mouth. You feel weak.
"baby, breath for me okay?" He says
You really did not want to listen, but his voice was so calming. You focus on your breathing as you get up to open the door.
"Y/N, please don't cry" 
"I hate myself" You say.
He always hated when you thought negatively about yourself. He loves your body. Your figure he thought was absolutely amazing. The way you did any action as simple as walking, he loved it.
"hey... you are so beautiful. You know how many guys stare you down hungrily. I fight them off. Cuz you my girl! My beautiful girl. Your mine, and I'm proud to call you mine." He pauses
"I am grateful for you baby, I know loving yourself isn't the easiest in the world... but I am here to change that." He says confidently
You say nothing as you struggle to take what the just said in. You are speechless. Logan puts his hand on your stomach. The part you hate the most about yourself. He knows that. He takes his hand and rubs your stomach. You swipe his hand off of your stomach. But before you knew, his hands were back on. You didn't feel like fighting. You just let yourself go. You rest all your weight on him. Oh this boy.
"You really won't give up on me already?" You say
"Nope. Not ever. I love you way to much to give my beautiful girlfriend up. You mean so much to me y/n do you know how much you changed my life! I cant lose you!" He says
He wraps his muscly arms around your waist.
"Now come on, let's go. POOL TIME" he shouts
"U-um sure.. okay." You say
"Come on babygirllllllllll" he says dragging the "l" as he lifts you up.
"Okay. Okay"
Man this boy never gives the hell up. This fucking boy.

Hope y'all enjoyed that
Requests are always appreciated
Dm @admiiringlogey on Instagram for your requests ily
DONT FORGET YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL MUWAH DMS ARE ALWAYS OPEN. I know I'm not the happiest with my body either but it's okay :)