Grocery Shopping With Y/n And Rihito

So I always knew Japanese schools have Saturday as a school day also, which my land doesn't have so it's weird to me. And I found out recently that they changed that the second and fourth Saturdays of the month they don't have to go to school. I think some schools don't do Saturday school anymore though...

Anyways, I figure I might as well make a chapter about what Rihito and Y/n do on Saturday. This is a fast writen chapter so sorry if it's bad.

Y/n was on her bed, wearing her favorite shirt. The Guns N Roses shirt Rihito bought her. (I got my Guns N Roses shirt today and I'm so happy about it!) Y/n was bored since no one was around. Rihito left to do some business he wouldn't tell her about, Mei and Kento are hanging out. Miruku is outside for a walk. Y/n doesn't care shit for Tami, she finds Tami annoying. When Y/n is bored, she will do whatever so she can stop being bored. So she got off the bed and walked around, searching for something to do. She noticed Rihito's room so thought of the laptop.

So after she got the laptop, she began scrolling around the internet. Looked at some news, searched up tattoos that she would want, put on some music. While she was tapping on the next music video, she randomly thought of loud,

'Does Rihito watch porn on this?' Then she cringed and threw the laptop away. 'Ugh. Never touching that again...'

So she got some snacks from the kitchen. While she was chewing food and drawing stuff on her sketchbook, the door opened. Y/n was fast to look then grin. Rihito was at the door, closing it.

'Your home!'

'I apologize for taking so long.' Rihito smiled while walking to the kitchen. Then his head poked in the hall as he said, 'Please close the cabinets next time you take snacks.'

'Yeah, yeah!' Y/n lazy waved her hand while running to the kitchen. She kicked one cabinet door close then sat on the counter. 'I'm bored.'

Rihito frowned while staring in the fridge. 'We are out of food. Would you like to come along to the store?' Rihito smiled while picking up two bags.

'... sure. I don't have anything else to do.' Y/n huffed while jumping down. The two walk to the living room/bedroom. Rihito glanced around the room, sighing when seeing the mess on Y/n's bed. He should never leave her alone that long again. He frowned when seeing his laptop on the room.

'Why is my laptop on the floor?' Rihito crouched down and picked his laptop up.

'Who cares? It's disgusting.' Y/n said with an impatient pout while tapping her foot.

So after the long car ride to the store, the two finally arrived. Rihito was pushing the shopping cart as Y/n held the edge of it, staring at everything around the store. She noticed her favorite snacks so she smirked. She waited till Rihito walked past then she sneaked off to it. She took three of the snacks then threw them in the cart. Rihito was fast to turn with unimpressed eyes.

'We have snacks at home, Y/n.'

'But I want these. Their my favorite.' Y/n argued back, dragging the cart so he is forced to follow.

'You should also buy some vegetables.'

'Fiiine.' Y/n groaned then went to the vegetable aisle.

There was barely anyone around so Y/n felt at ease. Rihito just followed behind her, abandoning the cart for a bit. Y/n lazy leaned over the apples then asked.

'What would Mei want?'

'I meant buy vegetables for you.' Rihito sighed.