The Fight

This is episode 10 of the drama. I think I'm gonna have to change a few things in the original plot but we will see how it turns out.

I am already a bad writer and I'm an even worse writer when it comes to writing fight scenes so I apologize if this chapter is shit.

Rihito and Shinobu stood in the giant cage, sword tips together. All the girls, except Lucia and Y/n, stood on the staircase. Lucia sat behind Shinobu's while Y/n stood behind Rihito. The principal and her butler stood at the doorway.

'Then... begin!' The principal yelled so the two butlers stood few steps back and just stared, wondering who's gonna make the first move.

'What's wrong? Come on and attack.' Shinobu told Rihito with a smirk.

As Rihito went in to strike a blow, Shinobu easily slapped it away causing a few gasps. Rihito hurried to snatch his sword back then glared before running to attack but Shinobu moved aside, slicing his sword as he hurried past. Rihito fell to his knee, the jacket shoulder was sliced, blood showing. Y/n cursed then crouched down, giving Rihito worried eyes.

'Isn't it obvious I'm going to win?' Shinobu asked, a smug smirk on his face.

Rihito just got up then swinged his sword. The two began hitting swords a few times before Rihito stumbled past. As the two fought, Shinobu grabbed Rihito's wrist and slammed his knee against his wound.

'How cowardly! He keeps targeting the wound every time.' Rika's butler whined.

'That was his plan from the beginning.' Nezu informed.

Shinobu went behind Rihito's, slamming his elbow on his back causing Rihito to fall forward.

Y/n clenched the metal bars, whispering a little "Do your best". Rihito glanced at her then turned and continued fighting even though he was wounded. As Y/n watched the two butlers fight, she felt a presence at her side suddenly.

'Y/n-san.' Lucia's voice came. 'Admit your defeat. If this goes on, Rihito-sama will die.'

'I said till someone dies, didn't I?' Y/n said, swallowing down her negative thoughts of what could happen to Rihito if this keeps going.

'I'll withdraw the condition that you and your classmates must drop out of school. As long as you give Rihito-sama.'

'Go to hell, Lucia.' Y/n said through gritted teeth. 'If you think so low of Rihito, you don't deserve him. He will win.'

'How stupid!' Lucia huffed. 'How can he win in that condition. No matter how much you want to believe in him, this battle-'

'Against the duel against Rika's butler, your butler told me "If a butler isn't trusted, he can't display his strenght."'

'So what?' Lucia gave her confused eyes.

'You have no trust for your butler so you did what any coward who can't win would do. You sent Tami to attack MY butler.' Y/n turned, glaring at Lucia. 'You're hurting the most precious person to you to make him yours.' Then she looked back at Rihito. 'You won't get Rihito. Over my dead body.' She huffed, clenching the metal bars everytime Rihito stumbles or almost gets hit. 'Rihito is mine whether you like it or not.'

'He is mine.' Lucia argued then said, 'Shinobu, finish Rihito-sama. I don't care what you do. Hurry and make him mine!'