Fuck The Title!

This is from episode 5 from the drama. Please no hate, this is all for fun!

Y/n, Mei and Rihito were all glaring at Lucia as she was receiving praise from the others. Aoyama telling Kento that Lucia is the lady of ladies. Suddenly Rika came into Mei and Y/n's faces.

'She is a supreme genius, who performs every single art perfectly.'

'Congrats but I don't care.' Y/n said, leaning back from Rika and more to Rihito.

'She's so intelligant, she gradauted from many prestigious universities abroad by age 9.' Rin said, retaking Rika's place and now speaking in Mei and Y/n's faces.

'Everyone is smarter then me so I don't care.' Y/n huffs.

'This makes many members of high society envious of her.' Somehow Natsume ended up where Rin stood and Rin was out of sigh.

'Members of high society can walk.' Y/n snickered.

'That's quite rude.' Mei mumbled.

'Nah. It's only a fanfic, we can be as weird and as rude as we want.' Y/n shrugged.

'A what-fic?' Mei cringed.

'Nothing.' Y/n waved her hand with an innocent smile.

'She's the definition of a woman with both intelligence and beauty.' Yotsuya said, walking past.

'She's too wondeful.' Mei mumbled.

'Am I intelligent and beauty?' Y/n pointed at herself, doing her head back to look at Rihito's upside down face.

'Very.' Rihito smiled at the weird girl.

'Besides that, she is the heir to Japan's richest family, the Hongo family.' Rika said. 'Nobody can compare with Lucia-sama.'

'Hongo family?' Kento asked then glanced at Mei, who looked away, so he looked at Y/n, but she was too busy thinking about all the money she can have if she were to be heir.

'I'm feeling really good lately because I've started to walk a little.' Lucia smiled at some random students.

Everyone watched as she removed her blanket then began getting up. The tensing was building with every slide she did across the floor. Eventually they turned to small steps, only for her to suddenly stumble. Mei went forward but Rihito was faster to catch Lucia and ask if she's okay. Lucia smiled and said yes. Y/n was too busy glaring as she watched the two as flashbacks of them hugging came. She angry looked up, away from the two, only to meet Shinobu's eyes. The white butler just smiled at her. That smile maked her remember the mistakes she maked, and that stupid kiss. She embarrassed look away, to her sister. Shinobu just slided Lucia's wheelchair across the room as Lucia climbed in it.

'I think you shouldn't overtax yourself.' Rihito informed Lucia.

'I think she should.' Y/n glared at him as Rihito gave her confused eyes at her sudden anger, then choose to ignore it and think it's just her usual anger.

'I have been told it is necessary to regain my physical strenght.'

'Why?' Y/n glared at Lucia.

'I want Lucia to become healthy.' Shinobu smiled.

'I didn't fucking ask you.' Y/n gritted her teeth.