Chapter 2: Kaiju Heat

I managed to make it back to my cousins, who luckily didn't see Tila's inner bodies. They were "glad" that I'd survived. They decided that this trip was a bad idea. But due to a recent spat with my parent, I decided to go hang out in our Caribbean private island villa. I transported Tila through a spell that went at super sonic speeds. Now, no one disturbs us, and Tila and I can relax. I woke up one morning, to find two giant ass monster girls duking it out. Most of their bodies were covered with scales, but their assets and nether regions were open to the world.

 Most of their bodies were covered with scales, but their assets and nether regions were open to the world

(Ignore the dudes in the corner of the last one

(Ignore the dudes in the corner of the last one. Also, art belongs to Akuoreo)

The blue one has a small shell like thing on her back. The green one, looks like a knockoff Godzilla, except her spines are more like frills. I whistle as the green one fire green fire from her mouth, blasting the blue one away, who promptly stands up again and rose her hands above her head. Two large walls of water rise on either side of the green one, and crash together. The green one is thrown into the air and I watch as she lands on her butt, legs spread wide open, giving me a perfect view of her womanhood. I nosebleed heavily and look away, but turn around when I no longer hear fighting sounds. I turn around to see the two giant babes looking down on me.

In a flash of light, two human sized kaiju girls land on top of me. Both of their tits in my face. Their bodies are both really hot, like, temperature wise. I look into their eyes, and see the love heart form. I quickly squirm out form beneath them, and back away. They inch closer, the green one moving faster and more aggressively than the blue one.

"Can you talk?"

The green one frowns before replying in a sassy tone.

"No, we communicate in grunts. Of course we talk! Now, gimme that dick!"

"Hold up. First, I don't even know you. Second, why?"

The two shuffle a bit before the green one speaks again.

"We're in heat dammit! So we're horny as fuck. But we won't just fuck a random guy we come across, we select strong men. And your musk reeks of strength."

The blue speaks up in a quiet meek voice.

"I'm more focused on how kind he is. The wildlife in the area love him. I want our children to be like that."

"Well, sorry to say, but I already have a girlfriend."

"We can share!"

I whirl around, to see my girlfriend sticking her head through the window. She giggles as the two drag me away to one of the spare bedrooms. The blue grabs several cups of water along the way.

"Why do you have those?"

She blushes.

"You'll see."
No POV
They enter the spare room, and they sit down on the bed.

"First, your names."

"Miresa. Mutant lizard girl."

"Zally. Guardian of the water and seas."

"My names (Y/n), host of Ryujin."

"Seriously?! That's so great! Our babies will be strong as hell!"

"Ryujin, help me."

"You're on your own. Sorry."

"Damn you, you old Dragon!"

The two then strip the young lad, and stare at his cock. The Zally smiles before splashing some water on it. The young boy feels a strange sensation around his manhood, and watches as slowly become erect, but then grows slightly larger, becoming 15 inches long. The green one smiles lustily. Zally moves to (Y/n)'s face. Miresa positions herself over his now enlarged cock.

"What did you do to my cock?"

"Just a simple spell that makes things absorbs water and grow larger. Now hush."

She then places her pussy against his face, and moans loudly as he thrusts his tongue into her folds. Miresa slams down on his cock and scream in pleasure. She immedialty begins to bounce up and down, going faster with each slap.

"Fuck~ It feels so good~ His huge cock is poking against my uterus. Oh fuck~ I'm already feel the need to cum. Fuck~"

"Oh my~ Your tongue is swirling around inside me~ Goodness!"

       They climax together, and after awhile (Y/n) climaxes as well, shooting massive strings of cum into her. Miresa slips off his cock and curls up on the bed, purring. Zally then dumps the water on herself. First, her breasts start to grow, as well as her ass. Soon, the rest of her body follows. She gasps to catch her breath, before slowly crawling towards (Y/n). She places her hand against the wall, and twerks a bit. (Y/n) scoots downwards past her pussy, before he positions himself behind her, his tip gently pressing against her outer folds.

"Ah~ I forgot how sensitive I am when I'm like this~"

(Y/n) then thrusts hard into her, causing her to scream in pleasure, her nails carving grooves into the wall. (Y/n) keeps on thrusting hard into her. She moans loudly with every thrust, her ass cheeks rippling when their hips smashed together. She then leans back, and begins to reverse cowgirl him. He reaches up and grabs her now massive tits, squeezing them, gently rubbing her nipples, etc.

"(Y/n) ~ I'm going to CUUUUUUUUMMMMM!!!!"

Schedule screams out the last word as they climax, the man's dick pumping massive loads of cum into her womb. She gasps before raising herself off his dick, and turns to smile at him, but her legs wobble and she falls on him, her massive bosom enveloping his torso. They soon drift off to sleep.