⒞⒣⒜⒫⒯⒠⒭ 1

-A.N-  So I imagined Leah to have dirty blonde hair, grey-blue eyes, she's about Carl's height and they are both 12 right now.(season4) But you can make her look how ever you want.But aNyWaYs this is only my second book and I'm going to try my hardest on this one.I have always loved Shameless and have been thinking about making a book about it for a while so, I hope you like it!💋
——-_
Today is the day I get out of this shithole. Also known as Juvie.Now your probably thinking 'what did you do to be in Juvie?'.Let's just say I like blowing up things.Anyways, it's a little while before I leave so I packed up my stuff.Which was only a tooth brush and other stuff but still.
I laid down on my bunk which was top bunk and closed my eyes.My bunk mate was being visited by her older sister, so she wasn't in here at the moment.Her name is Mia and she's really fun to be around.She has kept not as boring sometimes.
Its been a year since I've been locked up.I honestly wonder if out there anything has changed.Im not old enough to be on my own yet so I'm getting a new foster home.It really sucks.I remember the day I had met my new foster parents.The woman is ok seeming.Shes Latina and seems nice.While we were talking she smiled the whole time.I feel like she is going to be very clingy.On the other hand the guy is a white dude.He doesn't seem horrible, wants nothing to do with me.The woman who is named Aria asked him a couple questions like 'are you excited? Isn't she so pretty ?' and he just nodded every time.The only word that ever left is mouth was 'yeah'.They are definitely better then my other foster parents though .It was two woman and they were always up on each other.They barely ever paid any attention and when I figured out they lived on the westside I ran away back to the southside and got locked up in here for a year.I still don't regret it.Juvie has made me better.Stronger.In a way. I was on the verge of falling asleep when I rolled a tiny bit and the next thing I felt was the cold cement floor.
I  growled and held myself up with my elbows.Then I heard laughing.I looked up to see Mia through my squinted tired eyes.She kept laughing her ass off.
"Fuck you." I said standing back up.
"Fuck you to!"She said back smiling.
I sighed
"Don't you get out today?" She asked sitting down on her bunk.
"Yep.I do." I responded adjusting me jumpsuit from the fall.
"Im sure goin to miss you dumbass."
"I'll miss you to dickwad."
She laughed a tiny bit and I ended up laughing also.
"Are you all ready?" She said clearing her throat after.
"As ready as I'll ever be." I responded.
She cocked her head and then stood up to hug me.I hugged her back.I honestly will really miss her.I'll miss having pillow fights with her, flirting with the guards with her and everything else.She pulled away when we heard the jingling of the keys.
"Alright Inmate, you ready." The male officer said.
"As ready as I'll ever be asshole." I rolled my eyes sarcastically and grabbed my bag of stuff.
We were walking out of the cell door when Mia hugged me from behind
"I'll miss you." She said.
"I'll miss you to." I replied.
I pulled back from the hug and faced her
"Don't get into to much trouble with out me, partner in crime."
I said.
"Will do buddy" she said with a smile.
We hugged one last time and then I left.Everybody knew I was leaving so as I walked I gave high fives to everyone and said my goodbyes.
A lady handed me a bag of my normal clothes so I could change out of this uncomfortable jumpsuit.
"Thanks bitch." I said with a fake smile
She rolled her eyes and the officer behind me pushed me towards the bathroom.
I stopped him from coming in with me.
"If you think your fucking coming in here with me your sadly mistaken." I said.
"Fine.Do anything stupid and I'll put you in here for more time.Got it?" He responded.
"Sure." I said sarcastically.
I purposely took my time getting dressed into my black crop top and grey ripped jeans.I slipped my black Vans back on and fixed my blonde hair into a messy bun.Then walked out.The officer turned to me and grabbed my arm, harshly if I may add.We walked into the front room and there Aria and her husband sat.
"She's all yours." The officer said .
Aria stood up and hugged me while her husband slowly stood up.We had finally walked outside and I took in a breath of fresh air...well as fresh as the Chicago air is.Then we walked to were they were parked.I have to say they had a nice ass ride.It was a grey Jeep and it was gorgeous.

Once I stopped drooling over the Jeep, we got in and settled

Once I stopped drooling over the Jeep, we got in and settled.Aria kept on going on and on about stupid shit that I didn't care about and judging by the look on the mans face he didn't either.We had finally arrived at their house and I knew this new home wasn't going to be easy to get used to.
—_
Let me know how much you liked the first chapter.
Btw the chapters will get better .
I promise 🖤🌹.