VII. Oppa-yah

While living two lives can be very eventful and fun, it can also be exhausting. 

Even if we had to be discreet about dating, with the subtle glances and communication, it is still true that I have been enjoying everything that has to do with Jennie. 

Regardless, I am also already running out of excuses as to why I, as Lisa, had to always be out of the dormitory when I actually have nothing on my schedule. In fact, I have been taking the extra-mile of utilizing the other apartment I rented by making it a 'secret lair', which I have slightly furnished and stocked with things and clothes I needed as Limario.

I may not have realized at first, but it seems that I have been spending less time with my members now, that all of them are starting to notice.

"Yah Lisa, there's this newly opened trampoline park." Rosé said while we were hanging out in the living room. "We should go and try this!" she added as showed me the website on her phone.

"Yes, we should." I agreed enthusiastically "This looks like fun. I'm excited!"

"How about tomorrow? I'm free and Manager-oppa said you don't have anything scheduled." she suggested.

"Uh... I actually have something else planned already."

"What is it? Maybe I can come with you?" Rosé offered.

"Sorry Rosie. I can't take friends with me on this-"

"Oh, is that so?" she said with a disappointed tone. She turned away from me and placed both her arms on the couch's armrest.

Taking a glance back, she then asked "Lisa, are you hiding something from me?"

"What? It's not like that." I explained. "I told you, I've just been doing a lot of... things. It's something personal and important."

"Yeah yeah... It's just that you don't really have time for us lately. You're always out and about." Rosé went back to her previous position and rested her head on her arms. She was clearly upset with me.

"Aww Rosie..." I sweetly prodded her back with my fingers. "Tell you what, let's go on Friday instead, lunch is on me." I proposed. 

What I said actually cheered her up.

"Well, I'd take that!" she turned to me and smiled "But you still owe me something, like a bag of hot Cheetos, for initially rejecting me and actually hurting my feelings just now."

"Ohhh... But we already compromised on a 'date'. And you ATE your Cheetos already!" I protested.

"But you haven't eaten yours, right?" she smirked. Jennie always buys us a bag of the junk-food each every week.

 Jennie always buys us a bag of the junk-food each every week

"Ugh! Yea whatever." Feeling guilty, I resigned and stood up from the couch to fetch the puffs from the pantry.

I reached for the top-shelf, where I hide my secret stashes and immediately felt the bag. I grabbed it and started to walk back.