I. Thunderstorm

"Unnie... Unnieee..." I pleadingly called, as I playfully tapped my fingers on the glass sliding door of our dormitory room's balcony.

"Unnieee... Let me in!" I childishly pouted when I saw our eldest member (unnie - Korean word referring to older females) Jisoo, who is currently sitting in the bed, turn her head towards my direction.

"Hmm... Looks like its going to rain." She said thoughtfully, acting as if I was invisible. Then she went back to look at the gaming console she's holding. 

Rosé who was sitting beside her, snickered at me silently and puts out her tongue.

"Yah! Jisooo-unnie, Rosé-pasta's making fun of me!" I protested loudly.

"Hey guys, I'm about to go--" Jennie went inside the room and stopped mid-sentence when she saw us. 

She's all dressed up beautifully, all-ready for her appointment at the animal shelter she's been actively sponsoring. "What's going on?"she asked slowly instead.

"Lisa took funny pictures of me and photo-shopped it to look like a chipmunk!" Rosé childishly told her.

"What? I did not!" I contradicted. I opened my phone and showed them the picture in question, exposing Rosé in a dancing position wearing a full-on smile on her face, making her cheeks look puffier during the process. "She already looked like that! I only added the tail and the acorn stickers!".

Jennie inched closer to check out the photo, still on the other side of the sliding doors. 

"Chaeng should be thankful, I made her look cuter." I added.

Jennie giggled and shook her head while looking at me "This isn't the first time you got locked outside the veranda. Tell me how in the world did it happen again, Lisa?".

"Easy. She feel for my genius trap." Jisoo answered smugly, without looking up from her game.

" Jisoo answered smugly, without looking up from her game

"It wasn't really THAT genius!" I said.

"Yeah well you weren't really THAT bright to begin with-" Jisoo started, but was cut off by a loud clap of thunder.

It made me jump as the lightning and booming sound came. I saw Jennie get startled and instinctively covered her ears from the loud noise.

"Ah! that was loud." Rosé reacted "Are we having a storm today?"

"Not that I'm aware of, rainy season is just beginning and the weather forecast said we'll only experience light showers." Jisoo answered as another thunder came.

"Unnie!" I called again, this time with a serious tone. 

I noticed that the wind was also blowing harder "It's gonna rain hard. Please let me in."

Jisoo finally stood up from the bed, placed her game down and walked towards me. Then before I knew it, there was blinding light and thunder again.