Episode 3: Wave of catastrophe

Nearly 1 week has passed since the fight in the coal pit and you've gained a huge number of abilities you could use both in offense and defense but it doesn't help the fact you're still taken off guard at some moments. At your side was a porcipine monster charging straight at you....

You: Nail bullet!

You point your finger at the monster as your nail started to spin greatly and you shoot 5 nails straight in it's head killing it.(For those who read Jojo part 7 like I did , that's indeed Tusk act 1....) You're presently at level 16 meaning you have at least 7.5 seconds of stop time (When you'll be at 10 seconds of time stop, each 5 levels you're upgrading of 1 seconds...).....

You: It's about time we upgrade our equipment.....

Raphtalia: Y/N!

You: Hmm?

You look at behind you to see her holding a dead porcipine

You look at behind you to see her holding a dead porcipine. Well in those 7 days she has grown more quicker than you thought she would and she look pratically like a teenager.....

You: Yare yare daze...

(Time skip to armory)

You're now in the same old armory and is still greeted by the same blacksmith like all the other days

Blacksmith: Wow! I harly recognize you! You've turn into a pretty lady! I haven't seen you in a while, what you've been up to?

Raphtalia: I had the innkeeper to teach me table manners, I'd like to eat my food properly, like Y/N does....

You: Normal, my family was extremely rich and strict in my way to eat and behave....

Blacksmith: Is that so? You've grown so much. Nothing like the peapsqueak you used to be!

With that said she made a pout as you start to take a closer look at her...

You: Is that so?

Blacksmith: *Chuckles* Someone's hard to please....

You: I'm actually quite shocked too but this country is full of lolicon. I can understand finding a little girl cute but sometimes people take it too far.....

*Flashback*

You stopped in front of a shopkeeper selling food....

Shopkeeper: Wow you're so cute! Have this!

The shopkeeper gave Raphtalia some kind of popsicle and another man came out...

Man: You can have this!

He gave her a sandwitch and she look flattered by his gift but refused it kindly...

You: I wish people could give me their food too.......

*Present*

Blacksmith: Say kid, don't you know what demi-humans are like?

Raphtalia: Boss! Forget this! We're here to buy armor for Y/N! Do you have any suggestions?